Love of my life fell in love with another manšŸ˜­

ThAnk you. I deffenitly try to keep out of the drama triangles these day as hes looking for a battle

4 Likes

Thank you Iā€™m more so hopeful every day that passes. Iā€™ve had the most intense night mears ever tonight Iā€™m afraid to go back to sleep. Super proud of you thatā€™s awesome keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thatā€™s okay we all function differently I find it difficult to move on. but I will move on just will take sometime. Thanks for your apologie.

3 Likes

This app is also about sober life and the challenges that come with itā€¦skip the thread if itā€™s too cringey for you :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Anyway, how are you doing today Bryce?

Bit ruff can sleep. Iā€™m having extreme night mears. I know it will pass Ted meditation just cant seem to shake the dreams :sweat:

Everything happens for a reason. We might not understand why at this particular point in time, but here in a couple of months you will realize why that person is not meant to be in your life anymore. Keep on being better for yourself and only for yourself. You taking this step in life and being clean and sober will take you on a more rewarding and positive future and lead you to the right person to spend the rest of your life with. Stay strong, no person should cause you to fall back on your goals. Kindest regards.

4 Likes

I feel like everything you post here is designed to aggravate and poke fun of the OP. Youā€™ve done it in other threads too. Why do you even bother?

6 Likes

Exactly well said !

2 Likes

Maybe your right a donā€™t mean too a just donā€™t understand beating about the Bush wen a was getting clean it was the people that were blunt and honest that spoke more sense learn from your wrongs?progress from your mistakes? Or what sympathise with them?

Thanks for speaking up. I recently got yelled at here and couldnā€™t bring myself to do it. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Yep I agree it an energy that isnā€™t welcome in my life anymore Iā€™ve had to put up with it so much in my life that i no longer engage with this kind of thing but i still feel for them and that they must have a view that would make it hard to be close to anyone and the people in there lifes would only be very surface level so i feel for him a and his kind

1 Like

How are you doing today pal? Howā€™s the sleep situation? Hope you find some stability and joy today. x

1 Like

Hey buddy. I was okay since I last posted just had some weird dreams like 3 nights ago and tonight keep waking up feeling realy panicked like the feeling I use to get befor I gambled or just after I gambled and then I would smoke weed to get rid of the feeling. Now I just have to sit with the feeling. Its realy not pleasant tho. How u doing?

3 Likes

AlsoThank for asking. I wouldnā€™t have thought to come here and talk about this but its definitely helped me get out of my head.

3 Likes

I feel you on sitting with feelings. Man Iā€™m finding that really hard. Still learning I guess. Iā€™m going through so much with my partner recently, emotionally, heā€™s starting to deal with his own shit finally after Iā€™ve been sober for over a year now, and itā€™s really tough for both of us. Anyway I could not really sit with my feelings, at least not all the time. I had some serious sweets-eating sessions and some solid anxiety going on this weekend. Itā€™s all a journey. Iā€™m currently sitting down at the grooming table, away to torture my beloved dog. :innocent: You can do that while anxious.

How great that you did not need to resort to smoking weed and also didnā€™t turn to gambling. Really proud of you. Staying present, not fleeing reality. And other people are always a good way to find back to reality I feel, when Iā€™m stuck in my own head and start to just run on crazy thoughts (for me, not that you are crazy).

Hope sleep finds you calmly and soon.
Best

1 Like

Yeah thank you love ur comments. U seem like a really nice crazy person hehhe yeah Iā€™m definitely crazy well my mind is any way I come across very calm and collected. My brain is getting eazyer to manage tho Iā€™ve noticed since rehab I can manage to sit Thu feeling and actually feel them go with them instead of fighting them and then it leading to a joint or gambling Iā€™m super proud of my self. Iā€™m proud of u too.
You sound like ur on the path to living and learning if u keep up what u have been speaking of you will do really well in ur recovery. Your words and ur experiences are growth full. I dont have a pet but it would be getting smothered if I did hehhehe. Iā€™ve gone thu alot in life I can drive or work because I have narcolepsy and my family is dysfunctional. I manage to turn out good and Iā€™ve manage to work Thu that so I will get thu this. I am just learning now how to be an adult and that is difficult I am getting better and better at it so Iā€™m really pleased with my self on this too. Thank you for your message it really helps me remember Iā€™m a good person and that Iā€™m not alone. Thank u thank u thank u

3 Likes