Love of my life fell in love with another manšŸ˜­

This to was my first love and dude im telling you right now its hitting me like a ton of bricks i dont know how im going move forward but we got this ! Stay strong . .

5 Likes

I keep trying to post but I keep erasing it. Because I want TO GET MAD AT HER. Sorry, the Latina comes out and I want to get angry. I feel like everyone here is my family and I want to go get my homegirls and justā€¦okay Iā€™ll stop. Anger is not productive right? I know Iā€™m not as supportive as everyone else and maybe I have been hurt too many times myself butā€¦you need someone who appreciates you! Kinda like we do!!! So keep your head up. Be strong. We got your back.

5 Likes

Hey J; thinking of you tonight. I hope your as well as you can beā€¦
Iā€™ll talk to you tomorrow.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve lost the love of my life. I just wish them the best and try to move on. Not everyone we love is meant to stay in our lives, itā€™s a difficult reality to accept that I struggle with often. We can love them from a distance, wish them well, and keep our hearts open for another chance at love.

4 Likes

Is this to me ?

No, it was for trucker jā€¦
How are you doing?

O hahhaha. Iā€™m okay up and down felt like good so far today just riding the emotions how are u today?

Good; Iā€™m going to sleep soon, have to get to work early tomorrow. Iā€™m doing a favor for someoneā€¦Iā€™m not an early riser by nature, lol

Good on you sleep well peace and much love

1 Like

Thank you Donnaā¤ it really means alot well after talking to her some more uh yeaaa she went behind my back and passed that line you dont come back from and i would be a fool to ever think of getting back with her i know who iam and this all will take time i cry at random times i see a couple i think of me and her i see this i think of us and right now its a rollercoaster of emotions but ill be ok i will be OK ( breathe in breathe out) time to move forward and focus on myself .

3 Likes

Itā€™s something you can do J, itā€™s going to be hard but you are so strong.
Youā€™ll get on the other side of this.:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Definitly :pray:t3::heart: thank you so much for being with me in this difficult time in my life i really appreciate it

2 Likes

Cringey as hell

@Cloyboy89 :joy::rofl::rofl: lets get it !! We got this

Good morning Colin; J is here for sobriety and he is going through something that mightā€™ve pushed him back into drinking. Letā€™s be kind; heā€™s our brother here just as you are. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Ok am sorry maybe too harsh a came here share experiences of drink and drugs and how to stay clean this is a story a read in the paper. Sorry lads there plenty fish in the sea she obviously wasnā€™t the oneā€¦her loss and again am sorry being harsh

3 Likes

From what I read, the love of your life was whatever you were addicted to. Was that way for me, I valued booze over everything, including my wifeā€¦ honestly she shouldnā€™t have stuck around but Iā€™m thankful she did. Sheā€™s an alcoholic too, so maybe she gets it more than someone who isnā€™t, I donā€™t know.

Had I not focused on me, and gotten sober, I wouldnā€™t be nearing 1000 days sober, we wouldnā€™t be together, Iā€™d have a criminal record.

First things first man, get and stay sober. Thereā€™s over 7 billion people on the planet, I can say with some certainty that you will find love again and when you do, you can be sober and be your authentic self.

6 Likes

Iā€™m so glad you and your wife stuck around for each other, sometimes battling through the tough times do show our real strengths. No one is perfect and we all have a history that we like to put behind us. Iā€™m happy you both are able to move forward to a better future :blue_heart:

3 Likes

After 13 years married my wife decided this drunk should move out and a week later her boyfriend moved in and two weeks later i went to AA havnt spoke or seen her for over 34 years now still sober married the lovely Sheila 26 years now two big sons , its hard but can be done she has made a choice so you make one stay sober get on with your life

13 Likes

Letā€™s not forget that @Bryce1 started this thread under the emotional support tag, also @Cloyboy89. You can avoid those threads if thatā€™s a problem.

7 Likes