Loving my sober Saturday's

Loving this feeling. Instead of waking up with a dry mouth and in search of a, Bloody Mary, I have just completed my run, and now relaxing with my coffee and hot scone. Happy Happy Sober Saturday to everyone :grin::shamrock:

20 Likes

Happy sober Saturday to you too :+1::grin::slightly_smiling_face:

That looks lush :yum: way more appealing than a Bloody Mary in the morning, enjoy your sober Saturday!

It was so good and no guilt about heaping on the clotted cream LOL

2 Likes

That makes me feel a bit better about the juicy bacon sandwich I had :grin:

2 Likes

LOL, I now want a big bacon sandwich. It is better to crave that than a Bacon Bloody Mary :wink:

4 Likes

Oh thanks Gareth I couldn’t get one from Geoff and you munched away on one !!! It’s not a fair world !!! :weary::weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

That’s what I had but it still wasn’t bacon :bacon: :pensive:

1 Like

There’s always tomorrow morning :grin:

1 Like

Me too!! I lay in a field until I got a sunburn reading a good book under the clouds and then I went to the gym and sweated all the rest of the week’s bad juju straight outta my pores. What an awesome solo Saturday morning!

I had some of my partner’s homemade pork roast with fresh picked tomatoes from a friends garden for lunch- it felt positively decadent!

Only just seen your reply. That sounds lovely. I really want and need to step up my food and cooking game and star getting more vegetables in to my meals. I’ve reached the sixty day mark so perhaps it’s fine to dump the crap processed rubbish I’ve been eating. Home grown tomatoes sound awesome :slightly_smiling_face: