Make Me Laugh. Tell me a joke

Two guys walk into a BAR…
The second guy should’ve known better.

4 Likes

OMG - I love it — I’m likely to be the second guy (so clumsy - less so now that i’ve stopped drinking but yeah :rofl:

What has more lives than a cat?

A frog — cause it croaks every night.

5 Likes

Who’s bigger, Mr. Bigger or Mr. Bigger’s baby?

Mr. Bigger’s baby, because he’s a little Bigger.

10 Likes

Emilie – :clap: :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you. My Dad was the absolute best joke teller. He would come home from work and start telling us about his day and it would take a while to realize he was setting up for an elaborate joke. There are only so many times you can believe someone was caught in an elevator with a nun/clown/llama.
I lost him in 2020 and haven’t been telling jokes since. This will be laughter therapy for me.

11 Likes

OH Love - he sounds like a hell of a guy – what a great memory!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well lets keep the jokes rolling - shall we…

What do dentists call their x-rays?

Tooth pics!

6 Likes

It’s great to read your jokes. I don’t understand all of them but it’s great. Smiling and laughing are therapy :sunflower::blossom::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

The other day I found out I’m colorblind. That news just came out of the purple!

8 Likes

“I used to be an interpreter for bad mimes” - Steven Wright

2 Likes

This one is for you @anon74766472.

4 Americans are traveling in Canada and they go out to dinner. The waitress approaches the table and asks what they would like to drink. The first guy says I’ll have a glass of Cabernet. The second guy says that he will also have a glass. The third agrees and then the fourth. The waitress says “you guys should have a liter”.

After some conversation one man stands up to say “I’ll be the leader”. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

I love the dad jokes. My kids just roll their eyes at me at this point. :grin:

4 Likes

How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it.

6 Likes

After an unsuccessful harvest, why did the farmer decide to try a career in music?

Because he had a ton of sick beets.

7 Likes

I only seem to get sick on weekdays.

I must have a weekend immune system.

8 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3: This is going in the rotation for me.

3 Likes

Anyone can tell a dirty joke because most of the draw is shock value. If I can tell a joke to a child and make them laugh, bliss.

Some people say puns are a low form of humor. I don’t hang out with those people. :wink:

6 Likes

There’s nothing I like more than a good pun. The cornier, the better! :grin:

4 Likes

Agreed - a good pun makes life more interesting…

A crazy wife says to her husband that moose are falling from the sky. The husband says, it’s reindeer.

4 Likes

Ok I’ve Got One For Ya…

Why Did The Sperm Cross The Road???

Because My Son Put On The Wrong Socks This Morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

3 Likes

I don’t get why bakers aren’t wealthier.

They make so much dough.

3 Likes