Make Me Laugh. Tell me a joke

Johnny ain’t forkin’ over his sweets!

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
How do you get a country girls attention?

A tractor.

3 Likes

Does the size matter?

1 Like

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy all her friends? :thinking:

2 Likes

A young man at this construction site was bragging that he could outdo anyone based on his strength. He especially made fun of one of the older workman. After several minutes, the older worker had enough.
“Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is?” he said. “I’ll bet a week’s wages that I can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to the other building that you won’t be able to wheel back.”
“You’re on, old man,” the young man replied. “Let’s see what you’ve got.”
The old man reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles. Then nodding to the young man, he said with a smile, “All right. Get in.”

5 Likes

I think it’s wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.
Monopoly

LOL - monopolizing monopoly! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Pope arrives in New York and gets in his Limo. While driving the Pope asks his driver, “May I drive?”

The driver can’t refuse since he’s the Pope and all, so the pope hops into the driver seat and the driver into the back.

It’s been a very long time since the pope has driven himself so he is a terrible driver. He swerves in and out of traffic and eventually gets pulled over. The police officer that pulled him over approaches the driver but immediately goes back to his cruiser. He tells his partner, “There is an extremely important person in the limo.”

His partner asks, “Is it the mayor?”

The cop replies, “Bigger!”

His partner asks, “Is it the governor?”

Again the cop says, “Bigger!”

His partner replies, “It couldn’t be the president?!”

The cop says, “I don’t know. But whoever it is has the frickin’ Pope driving him around!”

6 Likes
What does a perverted frog say?

Rub it

2 Likes

What does he say?

We’re on the edge of our seats…:open_mouth:

1 Like

He says
Ribbed for your pleasure

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: you did say he was perverted…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Click the joke for the answer

2 Likes

:person_facepalming: i just learned a new feature in this app…:rofl: ok- thank you for that.

1 Like

Did you hear about the vuy who got a tattoo of a cow on his leg?
it was his calf

3 Likes

9 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

9 Likes

What does a Dead Head say when he runs out of pot?

“Wow, this music really SUCKS!”

3 Likes

LOL - don’t let my mum hear you say that – never smoked and was a dedicated Dead Head— she tries to deny it now but we have proof :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes