Make Me Laugh. Tell me a joke

Some Tommy Cooper jokes:

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said ‘Parking Fine.’ That was nice.

A woman tells her doctor, ‘I’ve got a bad back.’ The doctor says, ‘It’s old age.’ The woman says, ‘I want a second opinion.’ The doctor says: ‘Okay - you’re ugly as well.’

A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the Dog up and starts swinging it around his head. Alarmed, a shop assistant calls out: ‘Can I help, sir?’ ‘No thanks,’ says the blind bloke. ‘Just looking.’

So I went to the Doctor’s yesterday. He said, “What appears to be the problem?” I said, “I keep having this dream, night after night, beautiful girls rushing towards me and I keep pushing them away.” He said, “How can I help?” I said: “break my arms.”

Went to the paper shop - it had blown away.

I took my dog to the vet. He picked him up and looked at him and said “I’m afraid I’m going to have to put him down”. I said “Why?” He said “Because he’s too heavy”

4 Likes

A priest and a nun are caught in a blizzard.

They find a deserted cabin and take shelter.
They find a sleeping bag, a bed, and a pile of blankets.
The priest, being a gentleman offers the nun the bed and takes the sleeping bag for himself.
As they get tucked in for the night the nun calls out, “Father, Father I’m cold!”
So the priest gets up and puts another blanket on the nun. “Is that better Sister?” he asks.
“Yes Father, much better,” she replies.
So he gets back in his sleeping bag and starts to nod off when she again calls out with, “Father I’m still cold!”
So once again the priest gets up and puts another blanket on her, ensuring she is tucked into the bed well. “Is that better Sister?” he asks.
“Oh yes Father, that’s much better,” she says.
So the priest gets himself back into the sleeping bag and this time is just starting to dream when he wakes up to her call of, “Father, Father I’m just so cold!”
The priest thinks long about this and finally says, “Sister, we are in the middle of nowhere in a blizzard. No one but you, myself, and the lord himself will ever know what happens here this night. How about, just for this night, we act as though we were married?”
The nun thinks on this for a minute, she can’t help but admit to herself she’s been curious, and finally answers with a tentative, “OK Father, just for tonight, we will act as though we are married.”
So the Father replies,
“Get up and get your own damned blanket ya cow!” and rolls over to fall asleep.

11 Likes

Hilarious. You did good :+1:

1 Like

I love this one

A man got on the bus with both of his front trouser pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful blonde.
The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.
Finally, after many glances from her, he said, “It’s golf balls.”
The blonde continued to look at him for a very long time, thinking deeply about what he had said. After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, she asked. …
“Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?”

8 Likes

Winner!!! That was really funny… gotta love a good blond joke. I do.

William S Harley dies heads to heaven

Gets to the gates sees St.Peter.
Mr Davidson!! he exclaimed phenomenal invention with the Harley-Davidson Motorcycle your welcome in.

Mr. Harley responds well thank you, but I want to speak to God immediately.

Yes right away St. Peter stated, right this way.

Heads into the room God says Mr. Harley great to have you, great motorcycle invention.

Mr Harley says thank you but I have a problem with one of your inventions, the woman.

God asks well what’s the problem? Maybe I could make some adjustments.

Mr Harley, well the intake is too close to the exhaust, the handlebars are too small, and well it’s just too loud.

God replied Hmm, well let me see here as I plug in this information and see what I can do.

God got back to him, Said well Mr Harley as you can see, there’s no way I should make any changes

Mr Harley what? why??

God according to my calculations more people are riding my invention then they are yours

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Why was the tomato blushing?

Because it saw the salad dressing! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Why did the beach blush?
Because the sea weed

2 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t know if you’d call this a joke. But it’s the funniest thing I’ve seen on Twitter in 4 years.

8 Likes

I’ll give the woman credit that is genius

2 Likes

I haven’t been to a laundromat in ages. Today I read this sign and was like ??? I found the list so random… horse blanket?

Are they wanting you to bring clean clothes to wash?

1 Like

Horse blankets,

They are literally like a coat for horses, my friend had a horse this is why I know this, she taught me a ton about it

1 Like

I actually know what they are. My daughter raises horses and we ride. It was just weird seeing it listed, don’t you think? Or is it normal, and I’m just weird :thinking:

Your in hillbilly heaven,

They probably don’t fit in regular size washers so they take them to the laundromat.

How old is your daughter? Your really starting to make me believe your older than I, and that’s shocking

I am, I’m sure. Looks are deceiving. Not many people believe me when I tell them. Im actually having a birthday this Wed 13th I will be 47.
My daughter is 21

1 Like

If someone throws parsley on you paycheck are they garnishing your wages?

4 Likes

Damn you got 9 years on me, quite impressive young lady, happy birthday a tad early

1 Like

Woman gets pulled over by a state trooper.

Trooper politely asks her for her credentials.

Then advises her she was speeding and he will be issuing a ticket.

Woman responds is this for the state troopers ball?

Trooper responds ma’am Troopers dont have balls,

Awkward moment of silence the trooper hands the lady her credentials and says have a nice day.

A friend of mine who is a state trooper told me that one

2 Likes