March Workout Challenge 🏋🏻‍♀️

Day 22 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark: y’all have a good one!

2 Likes

Day 22 done! :white_check_mark: splitting things up in sets by now…

3 Likes

Day 22 :white_check_mark:, will get day 23 this evening. :weight_lifting_man:

3 Likes

Day 23 :heavy_check_mark: - on lunch break. Y’all have a good one :blush:

3 Likes

Day 23 done! :white_check_mark: + additional workout at home! :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Day 23 done, powered by that great 60’s and 70’s soul, pop, R&B dance sound!

I can dig it, he can dig it, she can dig it, we can dig it, they can dig it, you can dig it, oh let’s dig it
    Can you dig it, baby?
Harry Elston/Philemon Hou, Grazing in the Grass

5 Likes

22 and 23 done. And a lot of shoveling. Gonna shovel off the roof today, that always get the legs quivering!

4 Likes

Day 24 done! :white_check_mark: + workout at the gym!

2 Likes

Day 24 done, after a 45 minute insane spin class. I do not recommend this approach.

Now 'tis the Spring, and weeds are shallow-rooted;
Suffer them now, and they’ll o’ergrow the garden
And choke the herbs for want of husbandry.

William Shakespeare, Henry VI, Part II

3 Likes

Hey guys- taking a few days off. I have a nerve thing going on in my neck/shoulder. When I look down pain shoots into my shoulder and into my bicep and when I flex my wrist pain shoots up my forearm. I’ve had a pain in my neck for a few weeks but it just turned actually painful yesterday. I’m just trying to get through work. Gonna call my PT Monday and see when she can get me in. :pensive:
I’m gonna try and do some days next week to finish out the month
I Hope y’all have a good day

2 Likes

I hope you get better soon and get this sorted out.

1 Like

Thank you :heart: me too. I’ve tried stretching and muscle run and ibuprofen. I ordered one of those “special” pillows. :joy: It should be here soon. I feel like I’ve done everything. Today I’m going to do a soaking in a epsom salt bath

3 Likes

24 and 25 done! Gonna buckle down after this for the marathon at the end of May. My friends won’t see me for a couple months. Not that they do anyway, damn drinkers!!:smiley:

2 Likes

Oh… get well soon! :disappointed_relieved: Yesterday I also hurt myself at the gym (lower back), besides that, my shoulder has been giving me some trouble for over 2 years now. Very annoying, but I’ll keep working out, otherwise I’ll be this grumpy biaaatch…

1 Like

Day 25 :white_check_mark:
Day 26 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

I came, saw, and overcame.
Wm Shakespeare, Henry IV, Part 2

3 Likes

Day 26 done yesterday :white_check_mark:, forgot to add… :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Day 27 :heavy_check_mark: still having pain in my neck and shoulder But It’s not as bad today.

3 Likes

Day 27 done! :white_check_mark: That was quite easy compared to the previous days!

2 Likes

Day 27 done. For full disclosure, I’ve only been doing half the situps (but double the pushups!). Well, today I broke the situps into two sets and did the whole thing. Very happy with myself for that!
On a different note entirely, this speaks of the peculiar mental twist of the addict and alcoholic:

This is the excellent foppery of the world, that, when we are sick in fortune,–often the surfeit of our own behavior,–we make guilty of our disasters the sun, the moon, and the stars: as if we were villains by necessity; fools by heavenly compulsion; knaves, thieves, and treachers, by spherical predominance; drunkards, liars, and adulterers, by an enforced obedience of planetary influence; and all that we are evil in, by a divine thrusting on: an admirable evasion of whoremaster man, to lay his goatish disposition to the charge of a star.

William Shakespeare, King Lear

4 Likes

Rest day! :innocent: I went to the gym, so only half rest day for me!

1 Like