March Workout Challenge 🏋🏻‍♀️

Oh! :scream: This won’t be same without you! :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Day 16 :heavy_check_mark: I broke it up throughout the day. A few here and there. The numbers are rising :joy:

4 Likes

Day 16 done, a little late but done!

Glory is like a circle in the water.
Wm Shakespeare, King Henry VI

4 Likes

All caught up (15 and 16). I started doing a “30 Day Ab Workout” or something like that. It’s an app. I went right to the “Advanced”. Oh my. First couple days were not bad, so I thought. I went to get out of the chair awhile ago and yelped out in pain. Aside from the pain, I love that feeling! Kind of like the feeling a day or two after squatting for the first time in a month. It hurts, but you know you did some work!

3 Likes

Day 17 :heavy_check_mark: - done early. Did after my virtual workout. My quads are done for :upside_down_face:
Y’all have a great day!!!

2 Likes

Day 17 done! Plus gym session! I will be off the next 3 days, and today I hit my 2 month mark… feeling positive overall! :blush:

3 Likes

Taking a day off for taper day before my run tomorrow.

He promised to meet me two hours since, and he was ever precise in
promise-keeping
William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

4 Likes

Day 19 done. Still 3 days behind (16, 17 and 18). :confounded::roll_eyes::neutral_face::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I am a bit like @Runningfree . We have been running this for many many months and I feel a bit tired mentally.

3 Likes

I’m currently headed out to be in nature. I might do the days I’m behind when I get there but honestly I’m ready for the break next month
Running, walking the doggos and weight training is enough for me lol It has gotten to where I am forcing myself to do the challenge exercises and that’s no fun

2 Likes

Day 19 done! :white_check_mark: + 4K Walk in the morning

3 Likes

Day 17 and 18 done, even though I didn’t want to!

Life is as tedious as twice-told tale, vexing the dull ear of a drowsy man.
Shakespeare, King John

3 Likes

Skipped a couple, did a couple… I’m calling it caught up!:smile:

3 Likes

Day 19 done, and that leaves me the rest day tomorrow to get caught up. I would feel smugly righteous, but I keep hearing my high school history teacher counseling me “You know, Dan, you can’t play catch-up your whole life.”

Maybe, though, the calendar and its attendant anxieties is just a man-made construct that we choose to believe is somehow real. The real things are the eternal things, and it is through sobriety and grace that I can claim those. And of course, this is an ancient idea… (Disclaimer, I am not a religious man, but I do see truth in lots of places).

For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
St. Paul, Second Epistle to the Corinthians, Chapter 4, verse18

3 Likes

Well…… days 18, 19 and 20 all done. I broke it up and have been doing a bit here and there during my work day lol

5 Likes

Day 20 and 21 done. This challenge, like sobriety, is about changing my doing and changing my thinking about my doing. We read the appendix on the meaning of the term “spiritual experience” in our AA meeting tonight.

Most emphatically we wish to say that any alcoholic capable of honestly facing their problems in the light of our experience can recover, provided they do not close their mind to all spiritual concepts. They can only be defeated by an attitude of intolerance or belligerent denial.
*Alcoholics Anonymous, p.568*, with some editorial license employed.

2 Likes

I’ll jump back in and join you guys for the April challenge :star_struck: maybe I should find out what it will be first :thinking::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m taking a break for April. I don’t know if @anon74766472 is gonna make a thread but there is an existing one from last year y’all could resurrect

Ps- nice to see you :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Ok awesome, just took a squizz at April 2022 and it looks good, I’ll see what Diamonster and everyone plans to do :raised_hands:

I’ve been slowly intergrating myself back into the forum, lots of new names and faces so have been trying to catch up etc, I don’t like throwing myself right into the middle of everything :sweat_smile:

It’s always great seeing yourself and many of the old familiar faces still here x

5 Likes

I am out. Heading to France and might pop in but my head is not there atm.

1 Like