March Workout Challenge 🏋🏻‍♀️

Day 9 complete

3 Likes

Day 10 and 9 done.

3 Likes

Day 9 done! :ballot_box_with_check: :white_check_mark: I used the exercises as a warm up for my spinning class! :bike::grinning:

3 Likes

Day 9 done after a short run in my new shoes.

The next few days’ quotes are inspired by the 4 absolutes from the Oxford groups, a powerful influence on the development of AA as we know it.

Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
Thomas Jefferson

5 Likes

Day 10 done - still keeping the plank at a minute. No going back now :joy:

4 Likes

Day 11 and 10 done.

4 Likes

Not following the days but I did 30 situps, 30 squats, 60 second plank (30 sec of that was from my knees) and 10 sorta push-ups (can’t get my elbows to 90 degrees).

3 Likes

:clap:t2: I’ve been lazy today, skipped the gym and finally just spent the evening on my couch. Tomorrow I’ll join again!

4 Likes

Some days are harder than others for these challenges. This was a harder one, but got it done.

given

• a regular scheme X over some base scheme,
  • i:Z\to X a closed immersion of a regular scheme of pure codimension r,
  • an integer n that is invertible on the base scheme,
  • {\mathcal {F}} a locally constant étale sheaf with finite stalks and values in \mathbb {Z} /n\mathbb {Z},
    for each integer m\geq 0, the map
    {\displaystyle \operatorname {H} ^{m}(Z_{\text{ét}};{\mathcal {F}})\to \operatorname {H} {Z}^{m+2r}(X{\text{ét}};{\mathcal {F}}(r))}
    is bijective, where the map is induced by cup product with {\displaystyle c_{r}(Z)}.

Theorem of absolute purity

3 Likes

And don’t go asking me to explain it!

2 Likes

Could you please explain that? :thinking::rofl:

3 Likes

Day 12 and 11 done.

3 Likes

Day 11 complete

3 Likes

Well, I have definitely been slacking, about to have to do all my missed days in one day. I could use it. Lol!

2 Likes

Day 11 done! Forgot to check in yesterday, I can’t remember if I went back and did the plank so I did today’s a little longer on my porch. 45f today, it’s like a heatwave! Lol.

3 Likes

Day 11 done! I skipped yesterday, I was too lazzzzzy! But today I did both days! :grimacing: + a body combat at the gym! I’m done for today!

2 Likes

Day 11 done.

Be unselfish. That is the first and final commandment for those who would be useful and happy in their usefulness. If you think of yourself only, you cannot develop because you are choking the source of development, which is spiritual expansion through thought for others.
Charles William Eliot

3 Likes

March 11 completed. :muscle:t3: :leg:

3 Likes

Das 13 and 12 done. :blush:

1 Like

Day 12 all done! Still all in a row and with a minute plank. Slow and steady pace :turtle:

2 Likes