March Yoga Movement...let's mix it up!

Hi Des, will the daily program be posted on this thread?

1 Like

Yes. I’m new at this but I think it makes sense…

Hello all

Tomorrow we begin our March Yoga Movement.

As I suggested…were going to mix it up with a different them each week.

Week one’s theme will be Yogi (male) instrutors.(Yogini are female Instructors)

I’m in Canada so eastern time. I will be posting by 6am each day est.

Look forward to all your feedback.

Let’s have fun while gaining the benefits of Yoga.:pray:t4:

3 Likes

Yes absolutely many of us dip in and out @Bart_pt and we often don’t often get three consecutive monthly threads so you’re in good company :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I should be joining in tonight after my dance class looking forward to some movement magic :sparkles:

1 Like

I totally forgot about the big time difference and have been checking for day 1 all day lol. It’s now 7.30pm 1st March here in Oz so I’ll be starting mine tomorrow morning on my 2nd of March haha

2 Likes

Our first class is from breathe and flow. Vinysa flow yoga. I found some of the movements challenging so as always modifications. Or child’s pose is a good pose to stay until your body feels ready.

I enjoyed the warrior poses flow…and liked ending with Happy Baby pose .:grin:

(Also planning on posting some personal.videos last week of March.)

Enjoy today’s session.

Namaste :pray:t4::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hey lady…

Apologies… Just waking up so you must be getting ready for sleep.

I will post videos at night if that works best for you to do in am. Np.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Will try to do this tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Us Asia / Ozzies always ahead!

2 Likes

Nice. I will post in the evenings from now on. Good Sleep🥰

We are the future Flo :laughing::laughing:

@Lotusflower it’s honestly no problem for me when you post them, whatever is easiest for you I am happy to work with :slightly_smiling_face: Excited to starting tomorrow :star2:

3 Likes

Thanks for this… I’m hoping to find this on YouTube so it can go on my iPad to do! After work for me!

1 Like

Yes it is on YouTube. You can also.watch directly from the link I provided.

1 Like

:pray::pray: great thanks :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice Mel

I m sure you had a wonderful ski trip luck you.

This weeks male instructor has been a challenge as my yoga subscription service does not allow sharing of files,so I’m pulling what I can😊

1 Like

Checking in…did anyone complete day 1.? Please comment and share

2 Likes

Day 2!

Quick and short yet effective session nice jazzy Chicago vibes.

Can be done before or after a work out. At the end there are a few poses that you should not attempt ie. Headstand unless your experienced or have a partner…one day you’ll get there.:blush:

Enjoy all…remember change is good…good to get out of our comfort zone🙏🏾

3 Likes

I did not because I came back from dance class, had dinner and went to bed :sleeping:

Going to do that 10 minute one tonight cos really, no excuses not to do 10 minutes! And hoping that will kick my butt back into action :laughing:

1 Like

I had a go, pretty hard for me, lacked the strength to keep the positions to do all the movements.

1 Like

Hey Des, it was too long for me sorry as time just ran away from me. I’m going to Def do today’s :hugs::heart:

1 Like