March Yoga Movement...let's mix it up!

March is fast approaching…equals spring is fast approaching. Join us on our third Yoga Challenge of the year so far! Starting March 1st. @liv_m has been moderating the yoga threads for the past two months.:raised_hands::heartbeat: With gratitude I will be posting and mixing it up for March…expect a new theme every week…will continue with multicultural yogi and Yogini instructors…Male yogi lead classes…possible some belly dance/yogi classes…all welcome. Starting March 1st.:pray:t4::purple_heart:Namaste.

14 Likes

Yes! I was hoping for a March challenge! Feb was hit and miss for the challenges for me. Will give this a go :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice… wonderful Dana nice to have you.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Love it…:raised_hands::raised_hands:

Ooohhh Des I’m going to jump in on this one for March, I’m looking forward to it :heartpulse:

1 Like

Yessss Becsta…nice…glad to have you.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I always say I’ll join a challenge on here but never commit and follow through :woman_facepalming: Time for a change and I’ve been wanting to get back into yoga for a while so I’m locking this in lol

3 Likes

I think that is great your committing Becsta. One class at a time. I find consistency helps solidify my practice. I do yoga and (lifting 5 days)except for my rest day on Sunday.

I will come looking for you if I don’t see you on here…:rofl::rofl::rofl:all :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I might even post a video or two on some recovery yoga instructed by myself. :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, my history with meditation challenges has been abysmal :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

I think I did just 1 day of this months meditation challenge on the other thread lol.
Does this mean you’re challenging yourself to commit with me in March Flo :wink:

@Lotusflower Yes chase me down if I vanish lol. I run 5 x week no worries but when it comes to “stillness” I really struggle and I definetely need it and some stretching in my life!!!

2 Likes

Ok I got you. Running all week…nice love running. Good stress reliever.

I am a busy body/mind for sure…have to really plant my ass on the mat at times one day at a time.

2 Likes

Do it! That would be so cool!

2 Likes

Hey Mel I will attempt too thanks for the support. Should I rename the thread and omit challenge…think I will.

2 Likes

Renameed the thread. No pressure. Just for fun. Join as you can. Yoga is not to be stressful.:heavy_heart_exclamation::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks for putting the energy to start and do this march thread. I will join again! Also thanks to @liv_m for the past two months!

In february i really lost my dedication. Don’t know why. I have been a lot less on the app in general. I guess work is consuming quiet a bit of my energy. Also i have finally started seeing a therapist and i have been watching a lot of youtube videos about the type of therapy i’m gonna dive into (internal family system). But there was also a lot of netflixing involved, so i definitely had enough time, i just chose to not spend it on the mat… :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I think I’m going to hop on this one too. Always really fancied yoga!

3 Likes

To be honest, i was just looking for an english speaking psycho therapist in my region (i speak portuguese but not very well) so this is one that popped up. I explained about some of my issues, starting with the drinking and social anxiety, and than he proposed i.f.s. which he really loves. So i decided to go for it. But what i’ve now read and seen about it, it makes a lot of sense, and it’s a very compassionate approach.

2 Likes

This is my first day sober and I’ve been needing to get back to yoga as I fell in love with it after I had my first child then had ME really badly.
Thank you for this opportunity.
Nameste :heart:

3 Likes

Hello Catrine

Welcome to Talking Sober. Congratulations on Day 1. Please do join as you can. I find yoga and meditation have been one of the most positive tools to help me in my recovery journey.

Today I have 99 days sober after many attempts…

This community is very supportive.

Namaste🥰

1 Like

Great to see you joing Bart. Do what you can when you can.:pray:t4:

I believe @liv_m and others have been moderating the Yoga thread for years.

It’s an honour to participate.

Hope to see your posts after being on the mat!:blush:

3 Likes