May physical fitness challenge

Sorry to hear about your injury. Hopefully it will be a quick and painless recovery. :pray:t4:

1 Like

Thanks Jazzy :pray::heart:

1 Like

Day 2 :white_check_mark:
And a 2.5 mile walk

3 Likes

Yes! I needed this…. Thank you for an easy to follow and doable challenge. Printing now😃

3 Likes

Day 2 done :white_check_mark: I switched to double sets, 10 reps each for the last couple of rounds. I might start with that tomorrow.

Well-apparel’d April on the heel
Of limping Winter treads.
William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

4 Likes

Day 3 :white_check_mark:
Plus a 2 mile walk

Almost didn’t work out today…
.really didn’t want to do anything… grateful I did :muscle:t4::pray:t4:

2 Likes

I’m struggling to get this challenge started, between work and daily hospital visits to my dad (he’s been in hospital for almost 2 months now). Tomorrow and Monday I’m off, so I intend to get my butt moving then! :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that your dad Jenny.
Will be great to have you join us when you can :hugs:

2 Likes

Day 3 done a day late. Might get caught up later today.

No! Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
Yoda, Star Wars V, The Empire Strikes Back

2 Likes

I will! In fact today after work I did my weekly cleaning, so tomorrow and the day after I have some time for myself! Besides going to the hospital… in fact tomorrow morning I’ll go for a walk! :blush:

2 Likes

I love it …it’s great to start off your time off with house work completed. Hope you do find time for yourself :people_hugging:

2 Likes

i do hope it gets easier LOL – i had to fight with myself today but luckily i won and got in day 4. Added a 25 min jog/walk combo as well.

2 Likes

Day 4 + 5 done :white_check_mark: (day 4: 15 min reps / day 5: 7 K walk)

3 Likes

Nicely done Jenny! Bet that feels great :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Completed day 5 :muscle:t4:. Did it first thing so I would not make any excuses. Hopefully will get in at least one good walk later too
Happy Sunday :blush:

1 Like

It did! Though I need to change the push-ups for something else. Right now my shoulder is killing me! I have my X-ray in 10 days…
Tomorrow 17 min! :muscle:t2::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Kicking ass my friend… careful with your shoulder. Hope everything is ok.
I’ve had to alter the moves to fit my capabilities… keep up the great work Jenny💪🏽

2 Likes

Day 4 done a day late. I still have catching up to do!

If I could write the beauty of your eyes
And in fresh numbers number all your graces,
The age to come would say, ‘This poet lies;
Such heavenly touches ne’er touch’d earthly faces.’
William Shakespeare, Sonnet 17

3 Likes

Day 6 done :white_check_mark: I finally set the timer and do all exercises in a row, and then take a short rest. I always lose count of the rounds… :see_no_evil: + 7K walk this morning
Now it’s breakfast time at the town square! :innocent:

4 Likes

Day 6 :white_check_mark:
completed a 2 mile walk (slowly improving my pace which is a great feeling).

4 Likes