Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

Oh I loved listening to davidj, his voice and guidance are so calming. :heart:

3 Likes

Went back to Durango again this morning. I can’t believe how easy this meditation sends me there. I got sad I don’t live there anymore. But turned it into gratitude that I was so blessed to live there 10 years.
I felt like I was right here. Springtime. My favorite season. New life.
:pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

This is for me, even though it doesn’t mention cycling. I feel cycling counts too. I did 6 hours of meditation on my bike today :innocent:

4 Likes

Community meditation bench at lunchtime :blush:

View for the meditators :eye::eyes::person_in_lotus_position::pray:

Happy Friday @ clean n serene :heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

1 Like

Meditation:

A longer practice this Saturday morning by my absolute favorite Rick Hanson! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

just being

This is the weekly talk:

1 Like

Did this one again since it put me right out :sleeping: yesterday afternoon.

I just don’t like working that hard when I’m meditating. But it was good for me.
Stella You were my person. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. So nice to have you here. I really struggled with the last part. I got to let that shit go I guess.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Awe, now i need to listen to it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for suggestion of Sah d’Simone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

He speaks soo caring…
Exactly what the broken parts inside me need :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Great sleep last night. I didn’t even try to sleep on my own. This put me right out.

I didn’t stand a chance.
:pray:t2::zzz::pray:t2::zzz::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Did my usual 3 min morning prayer off of Insight Timer while at work. I just am loving that one. It really improves and lifts my mood. Then i signed up for this 7 day course off of there also. Hope its decent:

3 Likes

That is just so so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

I have an alarm now set at 1030 and 130 to take a 5 min meditation break at work. I downloaded a Tibetan bell that rings… makes a lovely pause in my day. Trying to pause more.

3 Likes

Great plan! Love the idea of planned breaks! I think its so important that we take them just to break up our day with positivity :sparkles:

3 Likes

Grateful to be a fellow ttraveler here.
Medi break , mindfulness path to the deathless.
Ty Lordy!

4 Likes

@Nowenbrace Im kinda borrowing your idea. I moved in with my partner late December … today walking around the land here I saw this stump. Going to make use of it for meditation… seems a good :relieved: place… the trees are my temple if you will.

2 Likes

Pulled out the big guns again today. It did the trick. Just love this one. Even if it puts me out. It did. And it was a beautiful thing. :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Thank you again Eric for Sah d Simone and his gentleness.
Will try the one you recommend today too. :woman_in_lotus_position:t2:

1 Like

Echo Stella,that does sound lovely,I too will bookmark it. Ty.

https://insig.ht/cb0ycU7puxb

Just started my day with this. Very affirming and :heart:

2 Likes

At the meditation bench again with the Hun.

But we took the white charger Ye Haw!!
Happy trails friends :heart::pray::person_in_lotus_position::hugs:

2 Likes