Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

This brought up a lot for me. At first it brought up memories from when I was a little girl and seeing the Krishna’s chanting in the airport. I can remember staring at their malas but just today I realized that it was a mala in their hand. Once I got out of my head I had a massive emotional release, my heart feels wipe open. I am going to pick up my friend (yoga teacher) right now because he needs a ride to teach our class. I am so grateful for him. Tonight I present my sponsee with her cake, so grateful for her too. Doing this mantra was the perfect way to start an amazing day. Shine bright everyone. :sparkles:

5 Likes

Ya, this one was very hard for me.

First of all I couldn’t get George Harrison, My Sweet Lord out of my head.
I too thought of the airport. Not like Stella though. It was nice to see your face pop up. We must have been Twinning :wink:
The airport I thought of was that dumb 1980 movie Airplane! :rofl::rofl::rofl: and I couldn’t stop giggling.
It was hard for me. I kept trying to keep up with the chanting. It was work. Half way through I let go and just listened. That was the move. I’m going to do that from now if I find myself working to hard to chant. I felt so much better when I let go and just listened. Looking forward to trying it again.
Day 4 :white_check_mark:
:pray:t2::rofl::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Yes I am just listening for all of these chants too. Have a good morning. :sunflower:

3 Likes

This mantra is so all encompassing it felt like my Hridaya was opening while I chanted along. I really liked that Nadav gave a thorough explanation of the meaning and the intent of this beautiful chant. Beginner’s mind is something for me to work with as well. Your day looks to be pretty pretty good @Its_me_Stella . Glad you and Eric,Brian and Julia are sharing your experiences. 🩵

3 Likes

Did this for bedtime last night. Solid sleep. Maybe too solid.

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:
:sleeping::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

3 Likes

If anyone is looking for a good mantra teacher on Insight timer I like this woman…

https://insig.ht/AUsQ1KLMqyb

Did you know that you can make playlists and then all the tracks in the playlist will automatically play one after the other?

I found the soft playing of this mantra in the back during his explaination very useful when I went to chant along. Good call NADAV.

3 Likes

I’m on mantra overload :grimacing: :pray:t2:
I liked it. It seemed easy enough. But I just couldn’t get into it. Looking forward to trying it again at a different time of day.

Update:
On the,
Om Mani Padme Hum :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 hours later and I cannot get this mantra or chant out of my head :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: it’s actually kinda nice as I get my shit done around here. It’s got a nice ring to it.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

6 Likes

That’s magic. :sparkles:

1 Like

Missed day 5, will repeat this in the afternoon.
Om mani padme hum is one I already know and realy like.

Todays meditation was very balanced with the female and male voice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This Om mani padme hum was great. Actually sat at a friends and we listened and chanted together while her cats came by knocked my phone to the ground cuddled up to me and I just let it be and enjoyed the moment.

3 Likes

Today I just listened with my hands over my heart I followed the suggestions offered. Open to receive and sending out. A woman I am friends with stopped talking to me for unknown reasons. Nothing happened that I am aware of and I am not bothered by this, knowing fully I cannot control another’s behavior,in the spirit of friendship and spiritual love,I brought her into my awareness. Thanks for the recommendation Stella.

1 Like

Can’t remember if I liked this or not last night.
But I do know it worked. :zzz::zzz::zzz:

:pray:t2::zzz:

1 Like

This one was brutal. :grimacing::pray:t2:
Did not like.
Maybe try it again sometime when I’m in a better place. It kind of got me all wound up.

Day 6 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Sorry Eric! It’s interesting what it brings up. But everything is okay :pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Oh i looooved today’s :heart:
I found it really easy to chant along outloud to this one and Nugget even came and lay with me so I guess my energy was goooood.

3 Likes

Mhm I can see why that happened. Sending you a big hug and lots of love.

1 Like

My new fave.

I guess the background music is kind of a chant. I love it.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

I had to cancel…
I can’t stand this one.
High antipathy…
That’s why I like to repeat meditations by speakers I already like.

2 Likes

It’s curious what comes up in a deeper state. It is all okay. I wasn’t able to chant along today. I did like the Moola Mantra and feel more positivity from listening.

I have created a playlist of Mantras to listen to and.I will add this💛

2 Likes