Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

One of my favorites
Brings me directly to peace and ease
… It’s there. It’s for free.

:pray:t2::woman_in_lotus_position:t2:

3 Likes

Way too advanced for me. But I did listen to it and breathe :white_check_mark:
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Easier if you can read along

3 Likes

Couldn’t focus on day 7s mantra at all. Made it thru the whole practice. At least got that quiet time in

1 Like

I found this easy to chant,unlike yesterday when I only listened (still felt beneficial aspects). I felt ascendant powerful and peceful,um still do. Alobar seemed to really like it too we’re still in bed.

3 Likes

This was weird. Loved it though.

Yes it was easier to chant. But I basically listened or chanted to myself. I kept getting visions of water. Like someone behind me was falling into the ice and breaking through. And then someone tripping on what was like a Lilly pad or something. Maybe I was the one tripping.
I’m really at peace now. And I didn’t fall asleep. Maybe I’ll do tomorrow’s in the afternoon too.
Trippy :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

4 Likes

This was a beautiful start to my day. Her voice is soothing and lovely. In combination with the music it brought me a sense of inner peace. Nine days zoomed by like nine hours. Grateful.

2 Likes

Good morning fellow Seekers. :sparkles:

@Dazercat I was giggling to myself thinking that I should scroll through the comments on yesterdays mantra classroom to see if you had posted your far out experience. :smile:
It sounded very cool, I am glad you got so immersed in the experience.
I also enjoyed it but I was at the ocean sitting on a log with the wind blowing on my face chanting out loud into the vastness. It was also a powerful experience, I cant wait to go down to the water to do another one, maybe I will do todays again this afternoon.

Todays teacher is one of my favorites, I shared her above the other day. @Soberbilly I also love her voice and just listening to her takes me to a beautiful place. I feel like I could sing along with her though if I learned her melodies so I will continue to listen to her while I drive and do my daily things at home.

Thanks for walking beside me on this journey everyone.

:heart:

3 Likes

Day 9 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

This morning I meditated for the first time, actually did it twice. I liked it, it is now part of my routine.

2 Likes

Did this one again this afternoon before my meeting. It was GOOD :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Seems like the more I struggle the more I meditate. It really helps me a lot. Even just a ten or 15 minute one.

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful thing @Dazercat. This has been a really wonderful 10 days to share with others on TS. That made it special for me.

Green Tara Mantra this morning was easy to chant and left me with a sense of peacefulness and safety. I will continue this practice. Alobar likes it too

:pray: Namaste

2 Likes

Thanks for setting up this challenge Twinnie. I never would have got out of my comfort zone of the meditations I love to do. I never thought in my wildest dreams I’d be doing mantra meditations. I can’t wait to go back and do some of the ones I loved.

Todays was a nice way to wrap up the ten day challenge.

1 Like

Guess I really like this one.

2 Likes

Got nine out of ten days on the mantras. I liked some and others not so much and thats ok. Think I should incorporate some of them into my routine. :v:

2 Likes

I also am going to incorporate some of these imto my daily practice @I.cant.We.can . I started yesterday,without much forethought while I was walking in nature for an hour I began chanting Om mani padmi hum out loud and internally. A walking meditation? :man_walking: it had a centering and calming effect on me.

2 Likes

Sorry all, I missed the rest of the challenge.

3 Likes

Prashanti is one of my favorites. I was meditating with her before the challenge. I thought I’d try this short one this morning after my devotionals and readings.

Then I went back to basics with that first mantra I learned.

2 Likes

Love reviewing what we did.

3 Likes