Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

Damnit, it served me well the two nights I did it. Typical addict, thought I was cured so I didnt do it last night and BOOM. I did do a good meditation last night but it wasnt the same…

2 Likes
3 Likes

I really enjoyed this one! :slight_smile:
@Cjp

2 Likes

Starting today. I heard it helps tn anxiety. :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks! @Clarity ill try that one tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Started my day with incredible results. Actually had a breakthrough about a pestering hindrance. Now I have answered my own question.

1 Like

I fell “asleep” to this on repeat last night, saying it along in my head. I “came to” 2 hours later still chanting in my head. Turned off the mantra and slept like a baby.

2 Likes

Alobar climbed onto me about midway. I liked his purring

5 Likes

Listened to this one earlier this aftenoon just cause. Thanks Billy. Now to search insight timer for something about defects I think.
Namastae
Edit to add. this is the one I’m gonna try or should I say practice :man_shrugging: :pray:

Liked the visual I got as my judgemental defect washed away

4 Likes

:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Imma practice this later. I’ve been working on a defect this week,thanks Brian. Just started my day with this shortie. Soothing.

3 Likes

Om mani padme hum prayer wheel. :pray:

4 Likes

Stopped during a bicycle ride this aftenoon at a bench and listened to the five minute self love medi that’s on my music downloads. Was on a nice old railway trail that’s now paved, in the woods. Kept my eyes open and watched the leaves blowing, a blue jay hoping branch to branch, a fellow cyclist passed by, it’s a popular and busy trail which is partly why I kept my eyes open. I’m glad I did or I may not have gotten that serene moment in nature. Going to search insight timer now for a guided sleepy time medi. :pray:
Namastae

2 Likes

I did this one last night, I think I will do it again tonight. I had a haaaard day, might post about it in my ED thread tomorrow, we shall see.

3 Likes

Sorry for a day of uneasiness. Did this upon waking.

Found it expansive. Hope your long weekend brings you happiness,ease,and freedom from suffering my friend.

2 Likes

Tired today. Didn’t sleep well among other things.
Did this shorty I love because I didn’t have much time.

Then this just came on. So I figure what the hell.

Looks like the Mantras are finding me now :pray:

4 Likes

Did the five minute self love meditation on my downloads with a small group this morning. Sat in silent outdoor meditation part way through my walk, for only a few minutes this aftenoon. Most llikely wil practice a sleep meditation tonight. Namastae

4 Likes

Good way to start my day. Namaste

Best 6 minutes I’ve ever spent

3 Likes

Managed a couple short meditations today. Even closed my eyes during church and somewhat meditated or tried to soak up some spiritual vibes, for lack of a better desription. Feeling the need to search through here for a good one to end the day and then probably another to fall asleep too.

All that is good and well in me see’s all that is good and well in you. Namastae :pray:

5 Likes

That is beautiful. Thank you. I just started my day with this Brian. Very calming for me.

I went to sleep last night to this. I didn’t last long zzzzzzzzzz and slept a deep regenerative 6 hrs.

Namaste 🙏
3 Likes