Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

Thank you for this translation :purple_heart: a friend shared this prayer with me a few months ago. It IS so lovely. I’m going to share the translation with her. I’m grateful for the gifts that you share. Happy week!

4 Likes

Thank you for this practice… Very gentle and nice one. My intention for today: being soft and in yin energy. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Om shanti mantra meditation this morning

4 Likes

Fell asleep at the very end. The bell brought me back feeling very serene.

4 Likes

Morning meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:t2:
Wasn’t able to sink in deep today

3 Likes

Perfect. :100: Nap right there in the title :pray:

5 Likes

gonna try this nap one for sure Lol

4 Likes

Shared this with a sponsee last night, its a great one when you need some reassurance. :heart:

2 Likes

I never fight a nap. :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes
1 Like

What’s your favorite sleep meditation? (Free on Insight Time.) I’ve tried a few this week but stilling searching for something better. Thanks!

1 Like

Inspired by @Soberbilly s vagus nerve journey I made this one. I was not able to do the moves (cooling an inflamation and lying) but I imagined them. Very calming one.

2 Likes

Another simple vagus nerve breathing mediation in the morning.

Wow… I found what my system needs. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

I dont listen to a lot of specific sleep meditations but I listen to a meditation at bedtime to help me relax into sleep. Most nights now I am listening to mantras and prayers. Sometimes I listen to Sarah Blondin or Sez Kristensen because I find their voices very soothing.

3 Likes

:blue_heart:

1 Like

Okay, where do I find this Nap one? I’m in! :relieved:

1 Like

Are you on insight Timer?
I’m not good at the technical part of sharing but here goes.

Hey! Check out this track on Insight Timer, the world’s largest free library of wellbeing content. Insight Timer - #1 Free Meditation App for Sleep, Relax & More

Worked on my end.
Many here are on Insight Timer. It’s a great app.
Welcome to the Zen Thread :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Got it! Thank you very much! I use the Calm app, but didn’t have this one till now.
Have a Beautiful Day! :pray:t2::heart::people_hugging:

2 Likes

My pleasure. I use to use the Calm app too. I have found Insight Timer to be so much better.
Lot of great stuff on it.
Nice napping :pray:

4 Likes

New daily vagus nerve / nervous system routine. This one was very soft. I was able to realy feel my system relaxing in this practice.

5 Likes