Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

1 Like

Yes I am pretty sure this is it. Thank you for sharing I appreciate it.

1 Like

I found a new guided meditation for beginners on the insight app and was able to do an 8 minute meditation yesterday. I will be doing my next meditation after this post.

3 Likes

Finally got to day 2 of Billy’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: course. I’m going to have to listen to it for a couple of days before I move on. I just don’t comprehend all that well on the first listen. Or 2nd. :grimacing:. I’ll take my time and advance when I’m ready. But I did have a good break through on my walk today that I posted on the gratitude thread. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Now I’m going back to day one and take notes.
Namaste :pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Which one was it?

1 Like

Binal beats to cleanse your home of negative energy and lots of piano music set to nature shots have taken over my tv and phone. It works
Namasate

3 Likes

I plugged in “Fun” in the search thingy yesterday and tried this one.

This morning did this one again :point_down:

3 Likes

It is on that insight timer. Her name is Sarah Blondin or something like that.

2 Likes

Day two complete. I did a ten minute guided meditation for beginners

2 Likes

Completed day three of 10 minute meditation last night. If I’m being honest I think I do better with the meditation playlist I listen to that doesn’t have any words. That is when I feel the most peace and relaxation.

4 Likes

This one sounded like fun.

I liked what I heard :sleeping::zzz::zzz::zzz:

1 Like

Rick :purple_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Hit a meditation milestone, meditation has been a game changer for me and my recovery. Step 11 is there for a reason. :heart:

3 Likes

Saw this news article today, incase we needed any kord validation that meditation is awesome!

BBC News - Meditate to beat stress blood pressure, say guidelines

3 Likes

I am going to my first live Kirtan session tonight, I am so exicted!!! Wish you could join me. :sparkles:

2 Likes

It was super fun!
I thought that I would be nervous singing aloud but I wasn’t. I just closed my eyes and meditated like I was at home, it was beautiful.

Started my day with this beauty, made me cry.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Anyone see this, this morning?
It was incredibly perfect timing for me this morning. I know what I’m doing the next ten days.
@Soberbilly
@Juli1
@Dilettante
@I.cant.We.can
@JazzyS thought I’d tag you in too Jazzy. I don’t usually see you over here and I know you got your own meditation thing going. I love this lady so much.

I just happened to open Insight Timer on my walk looking for a new mantra. And my favorite lady pops up with this. Totally unexpected. So excited to do this.

:pray::pray::pray:

6 Likes

Thank you Eric - will check her out… i do pop in and try out some of the meditations here too— just have not added anything yet …
Appreciate the tag :pray:

1 Like