Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

I was noticing alot of the challenges now require a paid subscription. Does this one?

1 Like

It might. Not sure. I’ve already got the paid subscription, maybe that’s why I can access it. It does have the word pluse next to it. So ya maybe.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Eric :tulip::woman_in_lotus_position:t2::man_in_lotus_position:t3::person_in_lotus_position::woman_in_lotus_position:t6:

1 Like

After thinking back and forth I went to get a Plus account on Insight timer. Already found some meditations that I know from YouTube.
There is so much to experience :heart_eyes:
But now: Yoga Nidra
Good night :wave::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

I did the Yoga Nidra for deep sleep last night. Worked like a charm.
:pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

I bought some comfy headphones today so I can try some of the sleep meditations without disturbing hubby. I’ll let you know how I get on, hoping for sweet dreams tonight :sleeping::milky_way:

2 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you Eric! :heart::tulip:

1 Like

I Always get what I need here.

1 Like

1 Like

Might have been better if I knew where my 7th chakra was and my third eye. But it gave me a chuckle and released some of my anger.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Apparently I can’t get enough.

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

Count from the bottom up. :heart: third eye=brow

3 Likes

Oh cool. I’ll save this pic.
Thanks

2 Likes

That sounds great thanks for letting me know. :sparkles:

1 Like

I did day one, and I also did an online 30 min pranayama practice. I had a big emotional release at the end. It was the firat time I have tried doing this at home, i think it will take some getting used to not being led by an instructor real time. I will keep trying.

1 Like

I have difficulty with it too somedays. Its like everything else, one day at a time and everyday is a fresh start. Grateful for you.

1 Like