Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

2 Likes

Woooohooooo nice How has your life changed?

2 Likes

It definitely gives you a different perspective of life. 7 years ago when going through my divorce my ex actually suggested I try meditation. The first time I sat and listened to a guided meditation I felt an unbelievable sense of calm that I’d not experienced before. I have certainly learnt to sit better with uncomfortable thoughts without judgement and use breathwork when I feel extremely overwhelmed. I sometimes forget the simple things but always try to remember to just reset everything with the breathing as the starting point. If someone told me 10 years ago that I would use meditation daily in the future I would have fair dinkum laughed in their faces

4 Likes

Awesome. :sparkles:

2 Likes

:heart: I would love to hang around here more often again. Inspired by @Soberbilly I don’t want to judge anyone or anything today. I want to be soft and loving.

5 Likes

Welp, I did a thing.

I took the jump and signed up for the first module of Pranayama teacher training. After this course I will have enough hours to teach classes and 1:1.

Let go, let source, god, the divine, the universe, Self, lead the way. One step at a time.

:sparkles: :white_heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

That’s brilliant :sparkles:
I’m so happy for you and to read this :hugs:

1 Like

What a great decision! :star_struck:
When does the course start?
Signed up for a course zen meditation but I have to wait untill september. Hope yours is earlier :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It starts the first week of July. :partying_face:

1 Like

Aha, better then mine! :smile::confetti_ball:

1 Like

I started this 40day Mindfulness Daily course with Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach. It‘s about 10min per session. I really enjoy it.

2 Likes

Wow :open_mouth: :pray:
It’s been awhile since I posted here. Still meditating. Probably not often enough.
Did this one the last couple of day for afternoon relaxation.

3 Likes

This has been helping me sleep at night lately

2 Likes

It’s on 3 min but I’ve been listening to a few times in the morning on waking up. :sunny:

Gonna try this accountability thing again for my meditation practice. None today yet but going to try my fave 5 min. self love medi now by michelle chalfant

3 Likes