Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

This is gorgeous. Thank you Stell-zilla Thank you for the gifts you share. I will let you know exactly what the crystals are Thursday. I’m not laughing,we are!

1 Like

For some reason I thought this was a sleep meditation and it did the trick last night.
I definitely want to try it again when I’m awake. Sounds like it could be very beneficial.

1 Like

3 Likes

I love how Ram Dass uses imagination coupled with Visualization, resulting in a unique and thoroughly satisfying feeling tone in my body and a calm energy . To be of service is the ultimate karmic gift for me. Namaste

3 Likes

Good morning Bill, thx for great Dharma talk by Ram Dass , Loved it Loved it :heart:

3 Likes

Rough night last night. I needed something to help me sleep. I finally found this one. I love this guy. So I thought let’s give this one a try.

I’ve never done this one before. I had no idea what he was chanting. I never did get it. I just listened. Before you know it :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

At first I was thinking. I can’t listen to this. I don’t know what he’s saying. And I was like. Don’t think meat! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Don’t think! Just listen to it.
Thanks for the shout out. I’m happy it’s working for ya. I still can’t believe how much chanting I’m doing.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Moon Mantra for the Win :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Good for sleeping too. :zzz::zzz::zzz:
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Mediatation for anger. I’m grateful I released some anger and resentments tonight, through singing, screaming, writing a letter, power walking, some text messages and finally a meditation as mentioned earlier, for anger. I’m grateful I didnt punch anyone but wow I really wanted to. Matters of the heart and feeling disrespected are powerful things that I struggle with. It is a hurt I have been carrying since the woman with the dog named Stella, who I have posted pictures of, came into and out of my life, numerous times over the past year. She lives in my building and I still talk with her sometimes and the man she has been seeing lives in the building as well. They both have tried, as have I, at times, to be friends but watching and listening to them argue overtime and tonight. I really wanted to hit him. Instead I walked away. Gathered myself for almost an hour then finally dealt with it to the best of my ability as who I am today. I’m grateful for the twelve steps, prayer and mediatation. I am going to listen at least once to the self love meditation now. Sorry, not sorry for ranting on the meditation thread.
Namastae

3 Likes

Hi you loved ones,
I would like to share my meditation praxis again with you. This is my morning meditation today, I love Seda’s voice. :heartpulse:

Will add a new habbit: yoga nidra or some zen meditation in the evening (replacing the habbit of drinking with a real strong meditation routine).

5 Likes

Hi Julia. Thank you for sharing. I will look into it. I just sat with my morning meditation. Replacing bad habits with good ones. I like that. Blessed be

3 Likes

Hi Billy,

I just finished my new evening routine with yoga nidra (this is a German version)

Here is Seda’s profile:

Love, :woman_in_lotus_position:t2::person_in_lotus_position:t3:

3 Likes

07.38 am

Had 10 minutes of simple presence meditation.

:woman_in_lotus_position:t2:

5 Likes

One of my favs by Rick Hanson!

3 Likes

Ten minutes can be life altering. I sit in practice with no arbitrary number in my head. I really liked the imagery in this one. I feel completely healed now (from a “bug” of some sort). Ready for a beautiful day.

5 Likes

“All of my problems stemmed from being unable to sit alone in a room” Meditated outide a few times today, then inside, just moments ago sat silent for a while in the present moment.
Namastae

7 Likes

Kind of meta mediation - loving kindness
Sorry it’s german :heartpulse:

4 Likes

I’m wondering if it can be translated to English,

This meditation changed my mood .I felr unfocused and not fully in my body but this set me right.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like