Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)

I approve :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Let’s do it again. :pray:t2::hugs:

2 Likes

I am really really loving insight timer. Thanks to this group for introducing me to it.

This is my nightly. Insight Timer - #1 Free Meditation App for Sleep, Relax & More

I’m planning to do a day long silent retreat using it… if I can get grandparents to watch their grandkids.

2 Likes

Best 8 minutes of my life this morning.

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:
:coffee::coffee::coffee:
And I still had hot coffee after :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Im going to have to try this one!

1 Like

Did a 20 min meditation today that was supposed to be almost like a body scan. Ended up laughing at some of the things she was saying. Not very relaxing for me but :woman_shrugging: It was thru my fitbit app. I definitly like the Insight Timer meditations better

2 Likes

That’s funny :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Pulled out the big guns.
I still live this one the most.

4 Likes

Having some Sleepytime tea and sitting with this playlist tonight. One day one night at a time.

3 Likes

I’m going to step in my own “Should,” here. I should start my day of with like this every day. Whatever I think “I got to get done this morning.” Now!! Surely can wait 8 minutes.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

https://insig.ht/zWAAs8xiFwb

I was awake all night, I dont suggest this one for bedtime. It would however be great if you need to build more energy during the day!!!

2 Likes

Did a meditation just now… Calm Morning Ritual that @Dazercat posted recently. It was a really good one!! I havent cried in a meditation for some time now but i teared up during this one when the person speaking said, “I deserve it, Im worth it”. I guess thats a soft spot for me… feeling like im worth it. But it was good to cry a little actually. Anyway, i will definitly be doing this one again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

Ya that one made me cry too. When it told me to pic one thing I’m grateful for. I picked my daughter. I started crying :sob:
Powerful 8 minutes to start the day.
I hope I do it again tomorrow. :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Doing 2 a days.
Morning

Afternoon.

2 Likes

Did this one just now. I like the affirmations at the end. Very positive and uplifting. Have noticed alot of thoughts trying to bombard their way into my mind while doing this meditation but kept coming back to the breath

2 Likes

I didn’t know where to put it, so I thought I’d put it here. My daughter and I are going for Zazen instruction on Saturday. It’s her birthday and she wants to spend it with me, which is very cool. We are going to follow it up with a vegan lunch (neither of us are vegan, she’s vegetarian) but the restaurant kicks ass.

I have wanted to go FOREVER and just couldn’t rally to go alone. So, I am excited!

2 Likes

This is sooo exciting!! I have never heard of Zazen instruction but it sounds peaceful. Cant wait to hear about it :slight_smile:

Zazen is just basically sitting meditation but we get a brief history of Zen Buddhism and then I am not sure how the rest works. I will definitely post an update!

1 Like

Thank you for this one. Loved :heart: Loved :heart: It.
I can’t wait to do it tomorrow. I must confess. I couldn’t wait to share with you how much I liked it and you were distracting me :joy: :hugs:
I hopefully won’t be distracted by you tomorrow :laughing:

2 Likes