Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

Love this last one. So true!

1 Like

Hahaha! This one is awesome and true.

2 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

Another young life lost to the opioid epidemic, 27 years young,like a son to me. Struggling with his loss.

4 Likes

Im so sorry hon I know how youre feeling, those funerals have gotten to be a regular occurrence for me the past couple years. If you want to tell us about him or vent your anger and sadness about it make a little memorial for him here.

Continuing the discussion from [Bring out your dead: A place to remember the victims of addiction](Bring out your dead: A place to remember the victims of addiction

2 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart:

This is Vern Klingensmith, 27 years young. Taken from us much too soon.We have to get this opioid crisis under control

7 Likes

13 Likes

When I have to chose the age range 35 to 44 on a survey I cringe about like this.

3 Likes

O… m… g… no.

1 Like

Red alert, incoming…

7 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

@anon30771928 heres a couple more… i updated a couple of the Oxycontin ads from the 90s lol
when i was a kid around the time my dad got hooked on painkillers he had this CD his doctor gave him that was promotional swag from the company that makes oxycontin, it was full of old big band type stuff like Duke Ellington and Count Basie

k37ii18mmetx

8 Likes

They had a promo video ad called “I got my life Back” too…

8 Likes