Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

4 Likes

:rofl: The meme makes it

For someone with a pretty active social life I spend way to much time on the interwebs

1 Like

I’m on too much as well, which is killing me right now because I have finals coming up this week and next week

Good luck! What’s your major?

Thanks! Theology. In case you don’t know, it’s the study of God. …and in case you couldn’t tell from that, I believe in God. Lol

3 Likes

There was a time (pre addiction) when I considered theology. I like the concept of studying it, but I’m not sure if I would be great at applying it. I do believe in God and the helping of others.

1 Like

Make a Youtube channel on accounting. BOOM! Problem solved.

2 Likes

What about a beautiful and wonderful mommy?

Thats even better

12 Likes

The love and affection of your beautiful children? And whatever you snag at the baby shower

1 Like

Can’t put a price on love

1 Like

The way you say it they sound like chores. Boom! Derek with quiphammer

Hey, somebody paid honey boo boo’s mom for being atrociously ugly and a shitty parent to boot, just gotta figure out what ur gimmick is and pitch the idea lol

3 Likes

U seriously don’t know?? …if not I’m not gonna tell you, I shall not be the reason u lose all faith in humanity and end up relapsing lol, now I’m kinda pissed that I do know who she is haha

5 Likes

Its called a Domestic Engineer (I’ve interviewed people who literally listed this in their work history)

3 Likes

She who shall not be named :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

For @Englishd

6 Likes

Same! It’s totally a real thing! Doesn’t pay well but ya know, the rewards are good :slight_smile:

1 Like