Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

@dot.dot.dot this reminds me of a new word i read yesterday. Ultracrepidarianism is the habit of giving opinions and advice on matters outside of one’s knowledge. Next time someone tries to present you with BS, you can simply say “you sir, are an ultracrepidarian!”

9 Likes

Is that poutine? Gravy heaven!

4 Likes

To be honest, I rarely watch sports and if I do it’s baseball. You can try to coax me into the sin bin but I’ll never feel shame. Completely unrelated; It amazes me that the Expos lasted as long as they did in Montreal. I just imagine a bunch of disparaging Frenchman wondering when the zamboni will come to stop the madness.

That is the mud I was referring to! It’s a good thing you have universal healthcare with all the poutine that is consumed by you heathens. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I bet this is what leads to us meeting aliens for the first time:

7 Likes

11 Likes

Had never heard of poutine until it was mentioned in a series of books I read. I can’t say I’d enjoy it though, chipped potatoes is salt and vinegar and tomato ketchup to me. But hey, I’ll try anything once. :grinning:

2 Likes

I wanna try this so bad but I get it nowhere here ack :crazy_face:

2 Likes

It’s amazing!! It’s best if you get it with real cheese curds, if they use other cheese it’s just pretending to be poutine :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s the cheese and gravy I don’t get! :worried:

1 Like

:open_mouth: it is a sacred combination when applied to potatoes!

3 Likes

Is saying that blasphemy? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

@Neighbrofthebeast668

8 Likes

Vegas Golden Knights!

1 Like

:ok_hand:…Just the way I like em :sunglasses:

5 Likes

12 Likes

My wife once broke that word out on me. Now, I pride myself on having an extensive vocabulary, but that one threw me.

I said: “what does that mean?”

She said: “it means that you are talking out of your ass”.

I looked it up and said: “Damn…it does mean that”

6 Likes

Smart…just act natural…

Showed up on my Pinterest feed :thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth: haha

10 Likes

gasp clutches pearls And here I was, thinking you’re just a wholesome southern lady. :wink:

2 Likes

I see you as more of a peacock on stilts…but I get the intent.

3 Likes