Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

7 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Boy’s face: “If I can just hold it together no one will know it originally contained $90k”

3 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Why??? Would I? No. Could I?..

2 Likes

Is this an either/or question or a yes/no question? :thinking:

2 Likes

I just watched this movie the other night, Javier Bardem is a great actor.

1 Like

Hahaha I was trying to distinguish whether the image intended to elicit a choice between the two options, or instead rather between the options and the usual pooping behaviour. There’s no intonation in text only, ftl :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d hop out wet and risk falling and shitting on myself before actually shitting in the shower.

Waffle stomp though is pure LAWLZ

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I imagine the real exostential crisis the “youngsters” have is this: if u walked in the bathroom and caught ur parter doing either do u still eat the booty when they get out of the shower? :thinking:

5 Likes

Hell yeah that movie is awesome, I’ve watched it God knows how many times. I was starting to lose faith in this place but u and liv got it at least lol

3 Likes

I mean, it really takes the weight outta that whole “I only do it str8 outta the shower” argument doesnt it? That’s always been my stance, but hell I dunno what she might or might not have been doin in the shower…my whole life has been a lie :flushed:

5 Likes

Dudes name is Jackson Galaxy, how fucking awesome is that. He has been winning since birth.

If that’s his birth name.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Well, with a name like Jackson Galaxy you can look like a conehead and still be cool.

I wanted to get in on the hockey bashing…I am only 30 minutes from our neighbors to the north anyway.

Don’t they serve mud at all Habs concessions stands?

1 Like

Love it! So true.

1 Like