Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

Do you have relatives in Vermont? Cuz I saw a vanity plate today “GoatMom” and figgered it must be yo mama!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Strongly consider my ass, if it isnt moving a pallet thats the only way i move one lol

15 Likes

6 Likes

FB_IMG_1554383462825

11 Likes

10 Likes

FB_IMG_1554430667435

11 Likes

I know the meme thread isn’t for this but it just reminded me of this picture of Lady…

We were throwing her ball into the sea to see if she would swim. She wouldn’t and the ball got lost at sea.

4 Likes

So true!:rofl:
One of the stores ships I was on had a large inside deck round a central structure. We used to race around on them if they got left out at night. Sometimes they were left in a big heap when we crashed. :grin:

1 Like

Yes! Those are scooters first, pallet jacks second. Furniture dollies should always be scooted around by the knees also.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, we do the same thing around the shop. Im too old for it now but when i was a teenager working at an OfficeMax wed race them to the end of the bay doors, turn the handle really quick so itd throw us off, and launch ourselves out the door Jackass style lol

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Things we did eh?

1 Like

You haven’t lived until you had to make a sharp turn and forked that sumbitch :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

RIP Layne.

7 Likes

17 Likes

Can you please just delete my account?

12 Likes

@anon30771928 this made me think of you in the best way :joy:

11 Likes