Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

13 Likes

7b62b6e834e48701115d2ffcd331a4b3--recovery-humor-recovery-quotes-addiction-sobriety

6 Likes

The ugliest moment of my live: I was sitting at the desk talking to a patient who wanted to check in for surgery. Seems like he didn’t brush his teeth correctly. While talking a little bit of WHATEVER flew over the desk right between my hands and landet on a sheet in front of me. Made my day.

3 Likes

I was nearly choking

2 Likes

10 Likes

I have a regular customer, that we call The sprinkler…you spend your entire time dodging saliva bullets…

3 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah man 100%. We thought about waiting for black Friday and said fuck that. I’d rather pay the extra 5-600 bucks for the stuff and not have to deal with all that insanity

2 Likes

The only place I went today was the
grocery store and it was amazing…No one was there haha

3 Likes

I like online but there’s something about walking out with all that stuff too though that just makes you feel like a million buckaroos

The dogs in my neighborhood have been at it for a solid 2 hours and I work the next 3 nights. I’m about to lose it.

2 Likes

I did black friday one year and never again. Most those deals continue thru the season. I bought my first flat screen and it stayed the same price at christmas…

1 Like

TVs are the best price right before the superbowl. It’s been proven with science and stuff.

2 Likes

It’s the and stuff that makes it rocket science :sunglasses::sunglasses:

11 Likes

12 Likes

Yes, I posted this on the need to laugh thread yesterday!! LOVED this!!!

You know… I’m the type of twisted that would try that shit.

1 Like

Saliva bullets. Oh that sounds awful!!

It is…nice gentleman…overly moist talker

1 Like