Meme wars 1...2...3.... Go

I have to wait an extra day! Thanksgiving is at my brother’s house tomorrow! I’m jonesing for some Turkey!!!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Much more confusing and nowhere near as entertaining as that, don’t worry :S

I laughed and I know people don’t use crack like that, but… I don’t know if everyone’s in a place in their sobriety to laugh about it sans trigger?

Disclaimer: I’ve never played in that sandbox so I don’t understand the dynamics there, maybe it’s not actually a problem, but I felt like I had to ask.

1 Like

I smoked all the rocks. It’s funny lol.

2 Likes

I’m not the best at interpreting tone in textual communication, sorry :confused:

8 Likes

9 Likes

17 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: funny!!!

1 Like

FB_IMG_1542560676066

5 Likes

Yeah, no policing the meme thread…ruins the sanctity of the place lol. bad enough a couple of u already had to have a lovers quarrel in here and brought the “feds” around, if Bill shows up in here it should be to post memes, not work :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving :turkey:

9 Likes

I understand it better now after reading the other meme thread Bill posted… Lots of stuff seems to get posted there that would be considered triggers outside a meme environment on TS. I simply wasn’t aware that there’s more leeway given for humourous purposes. I don’t have an issue with it - just operating on what I’ve seen in only 50 days here and reading forum rules, which indicated to me that posting images of people’s DOC are generally not appropriate. Just give me some time to get the feel of this place.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Hahahaha :joy:

1 Like

I have no idea what the trigger thing is all about but this meme is hilarious lol

1 Like

Lol the best part about this meme is the mom feeding him while he wears a bib :rofl:

1 Like

Guilty as charged😂