Mental health memes and discussion (Part 1)

35 Likes

Baby steps. Choose 1 and work on that. No need to do it all! Be kind to your self. :heart:

6 Likes

12 Likes

30 Likes

Love this one too!!!

1 Like

I have a hard time with all of them! But working on it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

well that was helpful right there. thanks

EXACTLY what I went through two relationships back and still healing from the effects of 2 years with a real life narcissist. Unbelievable that people can really do things so horrible and the victim is so trapped in the trauma cycle they can’t leave. Even after I got away from her I missed her so much (trauma bond). My recent ex wasn’t as verbally abusive or violent but the gaslighting really f***ed me up. I never fully healed from the first abusive relationship and it’s making it so much harder to heal and move on from my last ex. I feel so much for anyone that’s gone through this it’s truly horrifying. Sorry for the rant @CapriciousCapricorn thanks for sharing :sunglasses::metal:t2:

13 Likes

Not a meme, but saw this earlier and thought it would fit in well here.

Download at: https://www.topherpayne.com/giving-tree

13 Likes

I hear you, it is amazing what trauma does to us, how we get paralyzed with insecurity and doubts planted by our ‘beloved’…such a waste!! I hope you know you are worth more than the scraps and meanness. :heart: We CAN heal, it does take time, but we can and do heal. Finding our inner self worth and strength is so important when we have been traumatized. Be gentle with your self and your process and know you are not alone. :heart:

@siand, one of my husband’s favorite books. :grinning::sunny: well, the original lol!

7 Likes

Thank you it’s nice to have a place to get feelings out :blush:

1 Like

That’s awesome @SassyRocks thank you so much for that :blush:

1 Like

Loved it thank you @siand!

1 Like

That’s awesome @CapriciousCapricorn thank you for posting that it’s so true :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

I’ve just saved this one…

2 Likes

Also works for craving alcohol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

12 Likes

Made this one earlier lolz ugh

9 Likes

:joy: I feel it

1 Like

Thought where to share this, decided this is the most fitting category

23 Likes