Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

12 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

Britchida again with the simple complexity

19 Likes

Wow! I adore these. Haven’t seen them before.

4 Likes

Saw this and really liked it. I need to practice this more:

17 Likes

10 Likes

affirmation-2

7 Likes

Saw this today :heartpulse:

14 Likes

16 Likes

I love this. So often we focus on the ‘defects’ and ‘problems’ …we need reminding of all the ‘positive’ that is always within us as well…sometimes very buried…always there. :heart: Our very essence.

So thank you for that reminder.

5 Likes

The upward spiral…

13 Likes

8 Likes

Love this!

2 Likes

I can keep searching
Far away or close by
But ultimately I’ll find magic in
ME

Had to say goodbye to one of the members of my Pesso therapy group today. Painful, hard and unfair. Complicated reasons. She might be back.
At the same time it was by far the best Pesso session so far. Basically Pesso therapy is the playing/doing of Structures. In a Structure one of the group members, with the help of the therapist, tries to create a new healthy memory to replace stuff that went wrong before in our lives, using other group members to represent symbolic figures, for example ideal parents.
The girl who is leaving had center stage and I got to play a supportive role and it was so incredibly fulfilling in some very significant ways for me and for all of us. For the first time I had the feeling this is actually going to help me in my life.
As a goodbye gift she gave us all this card. She designs these herself and made a small business out of it. Really touched me as well as I was touched lots today. Be well Lien and thanks X

11 Likes

Beautiful. Sending hugs.

3 Likes

Bittersweet…and a beautiful memory. Hugs my friend!!!

4 Likes

Same I really love these haven’t seen anything like them before. Def nice!

inspirational-quote-on-blurred-background-260nw-295532468

8 Likes