Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

I love this!!

The person who sees you like this is your soulmate! I have mine, I just hope everyone else finds theirs!

5 Likes

I hope to find mine someday, it really is beautiful :sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

29 Likes

38 Likes

So I am a 24 year old lad and my family having a long history of metal health and alcoholism I currently trying to push the doctors into diagnosing me with some some as I got discharged from my physicist before my dad has bipolar and split personality disorder and we have alot of similar trates advice

2 Likes

36 Likes

27 Likes

21 Likes

This concept is so difficult.

3 Likes

21 Likes

22 Likes

23 Likes

Solutions will emerge… They always do!

4 Likes

Welcome Louis - I hear you, that is a hard place to be. My father’s family has some pretty complex mental illness stuff happening too; it breaks your heart.

I would say your first step is to keep reaching out for help, and keep sober. Nothing will be better by drinking or using; staying sober will help you face life clearly.

There are many recovery resources that can help you do that:
Resources for our recovery

For the mental health, I would suggest seeking medical / psychiatric support. Can you get to a psychiatrist? Maybe see a medical doctor and ask for a referral?

Wishing you peace friend. Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up. Take it one day at a time.

4 Likes

19 Likes

From Facebook, post said ‘Not sure what book this is from, but wow! Spot on!’

Agreed :raised_hands:

31 Likes

26 Likes

Reminds me of a Thich Nhat Hanh book I have

6 Likes

One of those days when the best I can do is just go to bed and hope tomorrow is better. Love you guys :sleeping::crescent_moon::heart:

15 Likes

24 Likes