Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

I hope you’re feeling better this morning❤️

2 Likes

Thank you @Miranda I am :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

This is a gem…I’m printing it out and hanging it up!

6 Likes

Needing to see this one today, thankful it came across my feed at the right time.:heart:

10 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

It’s been a while since i laughed out loud, but that last one got me…

1 Like

I love this one! :boom::boom:

I’m sorry to say that I am so hard on myself for taking much needed medication. I’m not embarrassed (I think) is that I am disappointed with myself for having to take it, that I am not over my trauma.

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Please don’t be hard on yourself. You’re doing what you need to do for you. For many of us, our brain chemistry requires the support of meds to cope better. I’m not weaker for taking Prozac. I’m a much stronger person now, because I was barely getting by before. Unless we abuse our meds, there’s nothing at all to be ashamed of.

Trauma holds on to us, and there is no timeline for it becoming easier to cope with. And for myself, I will never be over the trauma from my past. I’ve found that I can quieten the bad memories by weighing them down with time and making good and better memories. And when I’m feeling overwhelmed by past trauma, I do my best to stop it from replaying in my mind, and I don’t beat myself up over it. Meditation, talking it out to someone I feel safe with, or getting outdoors helps me a lot. :slightly_smiling_face::yellow_heart:

8 Likes

11 Likes

5 Likes