Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

6 Likes

6 Likes

Okay, this gave me a laugh! There is a difference between writing: " a privilege to be fucking with me" and a “fucking privilege to be with me!” I think they meant to word it the second way. Because, yes, #1 would definitely be a privilege!! :rofl:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Hahahaha right!!! I think I can clear this up a little bit @Kareness and this is something I just found out recently :rofl: “fucking with someone” is a phrase used by the younger generation which means giving your attention to, spending time with or having someone in your life I believe. Like… if someone did me wrong I wouldn’t “fuck with them” anymore :rofl: hopefully someone could explain this better than I can lol. :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Love this @ShesGotMoxie :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

I know it as ‘messing with someone’. For example, if someone is new to a construction site, they might be asked to go to the store to ‘buy a bucket of elbow grease’ or ‘striped paint’. That’s fucking with someone, at least it used to be, in the UK

1 Like

Awesome @C_8 we use that phrase that way here in the states too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

13 Likes

This is so true.

1 Like

8 Likes

8 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes