Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

9 Likes

9 Likes

This is really good!

1 Like

9 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

I ended up taking yesterday off work because it was just too much. I went to the gym, slept A LOT and made Corey a candle for his birthday that I can light in remembrance of him. The candle making and lighting helped soooo much.

16 Likes

I don’t know what the backstory is, but that’s an absolutely beautiful gesture. I hope you’re having a better day :pray:

1 Like

Thank you @bloop :sunglasses::metal:t2:My son passed away last year and yesterday was his birthday.

7 Likes

Wow, my heart goes out to you. What a difficult thing to go through, especially while maintaining sobriety. Wishing you all the best! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much Rebecca, I appreciate that very much. Have an amazing day :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

That’s really beautiful. I’m glad you were able to take the day off work. I can’t imagine going through what you have. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Miranda so much

15 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

Hahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

4 Likes

:pensive::pensive: this is so accurate it’s crazy

12 Likes

Holy shit this is :dart::100: I wonder how many more things that I do as a result of my childhood trauma??? Thank you for posting this it’s perfect :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes