Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

Awwww that’s so freaking sweet of you, thank you Emilie so much

2 Likes

Your smiling selfies make my day to see. A bearded guy who follows every struggle post with love you guys is just what the world needs. I appreciate you. I’m tucking you into an atria or a ventricle right now. 🫀

3 Likes

You just made my heart smile :blush: thank you for your kind words Emilie!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Saw this and didn’t really know who to send it to. I shared it on my Facebook page but wanted to actually send it somewhere.

Feel like I am really walking a tightrope with the mental health today. Like I’ve been wobbling a little but now it feels like I could fall any time. Not quite there… But it feels close.

Not been around here much recently. Don’t quite feel connected anywhere. Which I know is a sign of a bad day. Feelings aren’t facts etc. Needed to get it out somewhere and this is where I thought of.

Been really fighting urges to get some cigarettes. As if that would somehow make a difference! I have tested the theory that nicotine is good for depression more than once and I know it is not. Been trying to just feel the feels.

Think I am gonna take this little duck’s advice and find a happy moment. Going to make myself a hot chocolate, get my speaker and sit out with some tunes and the last of the day’s sunshine :sparkles:

10 Likes

I’m glad to see you ! :slightly_smiling_face::sunny: And thanks for sharing the duck - it’s a perfect message and reminder. I found myself having to remind myself the other day that somethings and times are just phases. Maybe it’s just a phase and maybe if you do what the message said, it will pass onto the next. Until then, sending a hug.

1 Like

Thank you. Hug and welcome very gratefully received :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I don’t think the picture comes out properly but when I stepped outside the pattern the sun was making against the sky and the clouds…

Literally stepping outside and getting out of my head for a minute let me see something beautiful. A bit of light in the darkness.

I am still feeling tired and emotional but it was nice to have a little break from that. We will see what tomorrow brings :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

If you or someone you know is having thoughts of suicide or experiencing a mental health or substance use crisis, 988 provides 24/7 connection to confidential support. There is hope. Just call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org

Veterans can press “1” after dialing 988 to connect directly to the Veterans Crisis Lifeline which serves our nation’s Veterans, service members, National Guard and Reserve members, and those who support them. For texts, Veterans should continue to text the Veterans Crisis Lifeline short code: 838255.

5 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

I need to write this down where I can see it first thing in the morning. Thanks for posting it! :hugs:

1 Like

Facts.

6 Likes

This is word!

1 Like

I think this is my new serenity mantra.

11 Likes

I love that guy’s posts…so on point.