Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

12 Likes

11 Likes

Thatā€™s where I am; having a hard time relaxing for some reason.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry bro, me too. I hope you feel better soon :sunglasses::metal:t2:

Wow I havenā€™t felt this in awhileā€¦ pretty down, sad, lonely and a little hurt I guess youā€™d say. Iā€™ll get to bed and it will pass, tomorrowā€™s a new day. Goodnight I love you guys :sunglasses::metal:t2:

11 Likes

7 Likes

Those days are hard. Had a few recently myself. Glad you are taking care of yourself. Feelings definitely come and go, if we allow them to. Sleep / rest is good stuff. Hope you wake in a better space.

5 Likes

Thank you @Astro and @SassyRocks i feel a little better this morning. It comes and goes and like you said I donā€™t fight it I just go with it. Thank you for the support!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Those times come. I have been feeling like that myself lately. Hang in there!!

4 Likes

Thank you @Kareness and you too!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

I donā€™t know if many of you know this but every day is a choice to be here in this world. Some days are harder than others but itā€™s definitely a choice i make daily. Some days like today doesnā€™t make a lot of sense why Iā€™m still hanging out in this world. Holding on to the hope that one day Iā€™ll be happy again gets fucking exhausting and every time I think I might, shit just falls through every fucking time. I definitely donā€™t believe in god anymore, found out that for myself it was just a sick twisted coping mechanism that allowed me to hope the Iā€™d be ok someday but to me thereā€™s nothing there at all. Anyway, Iā€™m clearly having a tough time today and no amount of ā€œitā€™s going to be okā€ or ā€œyou have a purpose little guyā€ is doing the trick and quite frankly Iā€™m tired of lying to myself with shit like that. Itā€™s not ok, I donā€™t feel like I have a purpose in my life, chances are Iā€™m not going to be happy ā€œone dayā€ and those are just facts and the way it is which is the way it is. Just dumping here because itā€™s what I do when Iā€™m in this headspace. Iā€™m tired of being lonely, tired of being hopeful and positive, just fucking tired lol. Thanks for listening :sunglasses::metal:t2:

14 Likes

You wont get a ā€œbuck upā€ from me. Just know you arent alone in those struggles. After substantial sobriety it may just be a chemical imbalance in your body and may be worth discussing with a psychiatrist. No shame. I wish you some relief.

2 Likes

Weā€™re in this together Rob. Even if it is ā€˜justā€™ through this forum and even if it is with 1000ā€™s of miles in physical distance. You help me by being here and sharing your stuff. The good as well as the shit. Youā€™re not alone. Hugs and love.

2 Likes

Thank you @Cjp i really appreciate it

Wow thank you Colin that means a lot brother, thank you so much for your kind words they hit me hard. Thank you so much and I love you too bro

1 Like

Thank you so much Menno that means a lot to me too. Yes I guess here we share our good and out tough times, I reckon that makes us human right? Thank you for always being here for me though weā€™re so far apart, youā€™re always right there man and I appreciate you

3 Likes

It is a choice. Thanks for being here. Your post brought tears to my eyes. Iā€™m going to carry you around in my heart today. I hope you feel it. :heart:

2 Likes