Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

Yea I thought so. Really powerful imagery of burying and holding on to things that maybe we could let go. Not that the letting go is always straightforward. And sometimes I think not an option, if we are not in a place to be really aware of what is buried.

2 Likes

I feel attacked too :rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow hahaha that’s me, ouch!!! :dart::100::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@standup.trex

A little punny made me giggle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

I agree…very grounding and nurturing. :heart:

10 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

I am pretty sure I won’t be achieving this!

4 Likes

16 Likes

I appreciated reading this today. There’s a important distinction between secrecy and privacy. I think it’s worth practicing maintaining boundaries of privacy when people want to know your business and it’s none of theirs.

14 Likes

I really love and appreciate this.

3 Likes

This is perfect for me today.

14 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

Found what I am guessing is what the person I spoke to saw.

12 Likes

Good metaphor:

I saw a vase today with no flowers in it but it was purple and had a gorgeous design to it that drew the eyes. Usually we appreciate a vase for the flowers it holds. I realized that like vases we all have an innate, original beauty.

The extra parts of our life are the flowers. They help to complement the beauty of the vase but do not detract from it, and the vase remains beautiful and utile regardless of whether or not things are going well and flowers are in the vase.

So if you feel like your flowers are wilting or dying or that they’ve been taken out completely, don’t worry. You have worth and beauty anyway.

4 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes