Mental health memes and discussion (Part 2)

:white_heart:

9 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Describes me perfectly.

10 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

My mom shared this with me today and it was quite an eye opener for me:

14 Likes

I’ve never got ASMR and not had Prosaic either but navigating medications and side effects is no fun!

2 Likes

I think the nobody has to agree with me is one I’ve realised is such an important one. I had a thing with a friend recently that made me reflect on that. If I want to express my feelings then I have to respect it is OK for others to do the same. Disagreements are uncomfortable but sometimes necessary! It doesn’t make my feelings invalid, she feels differently about the situation to me and that is OK. For me it marks a shift in our relationship that I am sad about, but at least I know about it and can process that. It is my job to make me happy :blush:

5 Likes

Yes, to this. It can definitely be uncomfortable and feel confrontational, but it doesn’t mean we dislike or do not care for the other or that their experience is ‘wrong’ as ours is ‘right’. This can be hard to see when in the thick of it. I had the mindset for years that disagreements / fights were all or nothing. It can be challenging but learning to see them as growth opportunities has been helpful (even when I do not always succeed in seeing the perspective). This is especially true in a long time relationship.

5 Likes

Not sure who this Cory Allen guy is but I feel everything he is saying to my core! Gotta let go and move on.

8 Likes

12 Likes

shine on 'em anyway :star2: and stay blessed :dizzy:

10 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

I love this! Thanks for sharing @Scorpn

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1674912411723

14 Likes

I found this today and maybe someone needs to read this too :blush:

My wish for you:

to be alone without being lonely
to reflect without regret
to anticipate without fear
to love without dependence
to give without expectation
to grow without attachment
to embrace yourself without exception
to be here now without distraction
to live joyfully without condition
to choose yourself without guilt, shame, doubt or hesitation.
:heart:

18 Likes