Mental health memes and discussion (Part 3)

Love this. Should be strategically placed on every bathroom everywhere!!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Working on it, making progress, getting there

11 Likes

12 Likes

Ann Moore
"As the night gets dark, let your worries fade. Sleep peacefully knowing you’ve done all you can do for today.” - Roald Dahl

(art: Naoko Stoop)

10 Likes

This is wonderful Sassy. :sparkles:

4 Likes

9 Likes

It spoke to me as well. :people_hugging:

3 Likes

9 Likes

“The most fundamental aggression to ourselves, the most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves, is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently.”
― Pema Chödrön, [When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times]

8 Likes

15 Likes

Could also substitute ‘sobriety’ for ‘health’!! We are the luckiest!!

3 Likes

Jeff Brown

13 Likes

That’s gold

Although doubting my own bandwidth right now.

4 Likes

We all doubt ourselves, including questioning how wide our bandwidth is. Sometimes all we can do is to trust the process. Or at least go with the flow. I feel you are doing better than you think. Hang in there. :people_hugging:

6 Likes

12 Likes

Good reminder. Thank you Mno. :pray:

3 Likes

I was just venting on the “Conglomerated list of things…” thread and went to Twitter…I mean X formally known as Twitter…anyway, I scroll down and this pops up.
And now I’m crying :sob:

8 Likes

14 Likes

From Aging Abundantly

““Every person needs to take one day away. A day in which one consciously separates the past from the future. Jobs, family, employers, and friends can exist one day without any one of us, and if our egos permit us to confess, they could exist eternally in our absence. Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for. Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us.”
― Maya Angelou, Wouldn’t Take Nothing for My Journey Now
Enjoy your weekend!
IMAGE: Illustration by Illustration by Shawn Braley”

8 Likes