Mental health memes and discussion (Part 3)

I turned 51 yesterday, and I’m still trying to change. Let go of the things that no longer serve me. Change the things that I keep doing but are holding me back. I refuse to believe it’s too late to change. I have to. My sanity and serenity depend on it.

9 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

Yes to this!!!

3 Likes

Woah this is next level… leave it in the water

1 Like

6 Likes

8 Likes

Still searching …….:pray:

1 Like

8 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

I love this one! And love Ann Voskamp. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

I have to apologize personally. I bookmarked this wonderful fight depression how to. Then I thought I shared it with a newbie where you as original source would show up. Looks like it was more copy and paste. I need to get more familiar with quoting and sharing. :hugs:

3 Likes

9 Likes

I really love this and also struggle with this. Some things which I find triggering, I am okay/happy to let go of. When it comes to people, for me I try to examine it and find what it is asking of me. In the case of my mother or daughter…well that is a lot to work on…a lifetime…so some grace is necessary. Timely!!

7 Likes

11 Likes

16 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

If it’ll help anyone to know, I’m an expert in saying strange things. My brain just stops working and I sound like a human version of Zummi Gummi the the Disneys Adventure of the Gummi Bears.

But I’ve noticed that most of the time people either wait until you’ve got your words together,or help you fill in. :blush:

4 Likes