Metal Thread

not metal but i figured id share… -_-
i love this song its kinda sad to me because i lost a girl i love because i couldnt or didnt know how to get clean… and now shes happy and married… but yea … i figured it out but just to late… but i cant live in the past. Im glad shes happy.

1 Like

I still listen to metallica on the regular… their songs never get old

3 Likes

We all hide behind a mask
A product of our own self destructive past
We all ache for something deeper than the surface
Searching for anything to break the name "worthless"
Worthless
If only we could see the damage we cause ourselves
It often seems our best intentions pave the road to hell
We do it to ourselves
It’s got me overwhelmed

I’ve never fallen this far
It’s never been this dark

2 Likes
2 Likes

Her vocals…are amazing; the song is so good!!

(灬♥ω♥灬)

2 Likes
4 Likes

One of my favorites!

1 Like

same! Im just sitting here blasting it in my room. My roommates are probably like …wtf… haha . I love it !

1 Like

I saw them live a couple of years back and it was insane!

( ö )/

Oh my I could only imagine. I was never big on concerts mostly because I’m a workaholic but I did go to a metallic concert when I was like 10 with my mom it was my first concert. :sunglasses:

Any Opeth fans?

2 Likes

I enjoy opeth. If you haven’t already check out the singers first band bloodbath. Very different

Here’s somthing I’m working on. Love metal! My band is actually called sober ha ha ha

Yes I’m acquainted with Akerfeldts og group. Not a big fan of the new Opeth but love the old stuff like Morning Rise, My Arms and Orchid. Deliverance and Killswitch Engage’s Alive or Just Breathing were my metal awakening, the start of the rabbit hole so to speak.

Opeth are good! Saw them a few months back

1 Like

Hell yeah. Just keep following that rabbit hole its amazing the music you can find. Look into technical death metal. A lot of that stuff blows my mind and I’ve been playing music for almost 20 years

1 Like

I used to listen to a lot more but I find myself listening to a lot of the same old these days. Faceless, Isis, Kataklysm, Amon Amarth and of course Slayer. There’s more but thats my usual jams. Stuff I found before I became an antisocial drunk. Guess it’s time to broaden my horizons again!

That’s what life is…evolving. love the old stuff but there is some really good new stuff out there. I could point you in that direction but the hunt is always more fun

1 Like

Youtube wanderings are always fun and a great way to spend time.

Got a suggestion on somewhere to start?

1 Like

Start with archspire or brain drill both amazing and amazing bass players