Metal Thread

One of my shots of Jacoby Shaddix from Papa Roach. I recently learnt he has been sober 8 years

5 Likes

Damn!! That is an incredible photo! Before I read your comment I assumed that was a professional photo from the band; Nice work :metal:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve posted a few other concert shots in this thread. Hoping we get some live music venues opening up again soon.

1 Like

I assume Malcolm isn’t on it. Pity.

I got a track you probably haven’t heard done quite this way. Maybe you have.

I don’t come here often but I saw this from you last night. I love AC/DC. Saw them at the Hammersmith Odeon in London back in the very earlier eighties. So very cool.

Ghost Walking - Lamb of God
I have a deeper respect for Randy Blythe and his battle with addiction.

2 Likes

Great song unfortunately I used to listen to it when I was using basically as a form of expressing how I hated myself at that point but I completely understand music being such a good positive thing and Recovery it was for me through the thick and thin music has always helped me through in life.

1 Like

Oooo headbangers I love anything 80s. Iron maiden, Ghost, Judas Priest, Alice Cooper, Beasto Blanco

2 Likes

80s is my era as well (Whitesnake, Nazereth, Budgie, Moterhead etc) There used to be a rock show on Essex Radio for 2 hours every day. My school friends and I worked out that not many people listened to it so we could guarantee our messages and requests would always be read out. So we sent each other messages that would be read out while we did our homework. Considering how few people wrote in it is strange I met three other regulars and the DJ (who remembered me posting him a real rat oddly enough) although I suppose we all lived in Essex. :metal:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Love that song

1 Like

Randy Blythe is an amazing person.

2 Likes
1 Like

Another Golden Oldie

1 Like

I stumbled across Budgie maybe 2 years ago and they are incredible.

1 Like

When I first saw and heard Budgie I had to check they didn’t have the same lead singer/bassist as Rush!

1 Like

Ha I did that as well I thought it was a Geddy Lee side project at first

Have you ever seen them in the same room? :thinking: