Mikes Recovery

Welcome Mike! Congratulations on 65 days. :tada: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for that. Feels good to be here and feeling like myself again.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome and taking the time to do so! Hope you habve a great day!

1 Like

Hello Mike and welcome.
I totally understand when you say that alcohol steered you to Your meth addiction.

That’s how it always was with me too. In my 25 years of drinking and drugging career I would have long periods of clean time from the drugs. Years even. But I always drank. In my mind it was always okay that I still drank because at least I was clean off the drugs, right?

But because I never dealt with my alcoholism it was always gonna be just a matter of time until I used again. It was inevitable. I’m an alcoholic/addict. It’s just what people like me do. It wasn’t until I reached out for some real help that I was able to break that cycle

So I get it man. I really do. And I am very glad you are here. 65 days is a true miracle for people like us.
So please stick around. And as always, keep coming back!!

1 Like

Thanks Gabe. It is the same for me. I had 10.5 yrs off the drugs but I kept drinking throughout that time and I relapsed 3 yrs ago and life has been a train wreck since. But I’m back on the path now and kicking both of them out of my life. Congrats on your sobriety and I will stick around. I’m done throwing in the towel on my life. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, Mike. Well done on your 65 days.

1 Like

Welcome Mike!! How lucky you are to live in such a beautiful state!! And congrats on your 65 days…that is pretty fabulous!!

1 Like

Welcome and congrats on the 65! Those are some beautiful numbers right there! Hold that treasure close and keep fighting! You are doing a phenomenal job, and I’m glad to have ya here! Look forward to talking to ya…welcome to the community!!!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad to be here!

Thank you! Wyoming is pretty great! I can’t imagine anywhere else I’d really rather live. Thank you for taking the time to welcome me. I hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you! I feel pretty good these days. I hope you have a great day!

Thank you for the inspiring words! I am glad to be here! Life gets better allbthe time!!

1 Like

It sure does!!! :smiley::raised_hands:t2::dizzy::ocean:

1 Like

Welcome Mike. Congrats on 65 days clean! You’ve come to a good place. There are a lot of helpful, kind and caring people here.

1 Like

Heck yes on your 65 days, Mike! Welcome to the forum. Lots of good peeps here.

1 Like

@Skeeter79 65 days is what I’m striving for…great job on the hussle!!

1 Like

Welcome! My family is from Wyoming. I lived there a few years before my family moved along!

Great job on the 65 days!

Hi mike :grinning:… Welcome :v::trophy::tada:

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum!

So much help and support here, we’re all cheering you on.

Lots of useful info and links here:

Hi Mike welcome! 🙋
Congratulations with your 65 days! :partying_face: