Milele’s road to recovery in SLAA

200 days !! That is Awesome !

3 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Belated congratulations on your days. Your drive and determination are so inspiring.

3 Likes

@Milele you okay? Haven’t seen you on the forum for a long time

3 Likes

Hey Jan, thanks for checking up on me! I hope all is well with you! I’m doing ok! I was rather busy when I was travelling and now that it’s been a little over a week that I’ve been home, I just haven’t been bothered to make an update. :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: So slacking off on that. But I’m doing well!

7 Likes

So glad you’re doing well Milele. I too have been missing and wondering about you and then saw this pop up (thank you Jan!). Can’t wait for your next update. You realky have been thought of and missed. :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

D250

I don’t have that much to update. Things are going well, even though I still don’t have a new sponsor.

To make a story short, I felt relief late last month when we finally had some progress in mum’s and dad’s house. My mum’s legal guardian finally got the keys to the house, and an apartment that my mum owns, so that we can empty them, and sell them. Things are going slow, but they are going onwards.

Life is good. I hope everyone has a brilliant sober day! :v:t3::two_hearts:

6 Likes

@Milele thanks for your update!!!

1 Like

D 274. So 9 months.

Not much to report. Things are going well.

But f**k living in the Arctic. :joy::joy::joy:

First set of sleet/snow today. Too soon!

I was thinking, should I post this on the inspiring pics of nature thread, but I’m not inspired. :joy::joy::joy:
Maybe I should close my windows though, as I still sleep with windows open? :woman_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

Felicitacionesssss on your 9 months!!!

3 Likes

Gracias Andy!! :pray:t3::heart:

1 Like

Big congratulations on your 9 months.

2 Likes

Thank you Michelle! :pray:t3::heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Back to day 0. Had a relapse last night. Had a hook up. Definitely not proud. Had a good talk with @Olivia this morning about it. She is a real treasure. I know what needs to change, so it won’t happen again.

9 Likes

I know how it feels to relapse even after a long period of sobriety. I’m sorry. You’ll get through this. I believe in you.

I’m glad you bounced back

4 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate this. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hey girl. I get to see first hand the fight and effort you put into your sobriety. It makes me proud of you. We might fall BUT we get back UP! Thank you for being there for me too.

6 Likes

Thank you dear. Thank you for being there for me. Always :heart:

1 Like

The bond you 2 share is really beautiful to watch.
Keep fighting @Milele. You had a small blip in a lifelong journey. You’ll come back even stronger.

4 Likes