Milestone ig?

So the first of June I reached my first year sober and I was so proud of myself bc I did it all by myself (like, no one irl know that I’m an addict, I just talk about it on twitter for my few online friends.) and when I finally tweeted that I was sober for a year, I was so happy and excited to receive some congrats or idk,. At the end of the day no one responded to my tweet. I felt so bad & betrayed bc they were the only emotional support that I have and I just felt horrible bc few days after they rt one tweet of someone saying that they were sober for a year too. And the other tweet already had a lot of support and stuff. But at the end of the day I’ll always be the one that other ppl don’t care about

21 Likes

Congratulations on your 1 year of sobriety Zenda.
Well done
:clap: :clap:
tenor-6

2 Likes

Congratulations 1 year is huge.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! :smile: I kinda feel better now to be honest! So ty it’s really making my week

1 Like

Thank you !! I hope that I’ll be able to celebrate more and more anniversary of my sobriety :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! That is a huge deal! Nice work!

Good job!!! It took me forever to get a year together. Its a lot of work and you did it. Bboomm!!

1 Like

It is a big fucking deal!!
We love a good supportive celebration here. It’s important for all of us.
:pray:t2::heart:

Well done :two_hearts:

Congratulations!! :tada: :tada:
You’re in the right place now for a celebration. We all get it.

Congratulations! :dizzy::tada::dizzy:

Congrats! One year is huge! :muscle:

Unfortunately most people outside of recovery will not ever understand or appreciate it.

Thanks for celebrating it with us!

4 Likes

One year is a huge accomplishment! So many congratulations to you! Most normal people will never know what it means to get a year sober. Know that this site though is a place where every congratulations you get is heavy with the knowledge of just what it took to get there!!! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Amazing stuff! We will definitely celebrate it here. Try not to take the likes or retweet stuff to heart. Normies don’t understand how big a deal it is. And online posts get missed, or people just get like-fatigue. The accomplishment is the accomplishment, regardless of social media🏆.

2 Likes

Delete twitter.

365 way to go

2 Likes

Great job! Don’t worry too much about twitter, your sobriety is yours and you’re doing amazing! If you ever need more support there are zoom meetings you can join here on the app as well. :smiley:

It’s a huge deal!! I’m so impressed and inspired by you! Please keep it up. You are helping others so much!

That why I come here to celebrate my milestones Zenda, here they all cheer for you because they understand!
Congratulations with your :one: year sober! Well done for the hard work and keep those milestones piling up! :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

Congratulations on the year Zenda, that’s awesome

Well, around this neighborhood being sober for a year is a pretty big deal. Well done! Keep getting better at getting better!

1 Like