Mind Blowing Random Thoughts #2

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: thank you for that clarification!!

4 Likes

Sept. 4th mind blowing random thought of the day: Approx. 1/3rd of all motels in the United States are owned by Indians with the last name “Patel.”

6 Likes

Sept. 5th mind blowing random thought of the day: The moon weighs approx. 81 billion tons.

7 Likes

So did the burden of my addiction

13 Likes

Sept. 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: Wasabi is considered to be one of the hardest plants to grow in the world because it can only be cultivated in cold pure running water, and takes over a year to fully mature.

9 Likes

Since I missed it!

Sept. 6th mind blowing random thought of the day: The original Latin name for a dandelion is Leontodon taraxacum, meaning “lion’s tooth.”

For today!

Sept. 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: As of 2017, all trains in the Netherlands are powered by wind energy.

6 Likes

Those trains must have big sails on them.:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I didn’t know that and I drive trains everyday… Interesting

1 Like

Sept. 9th mind blowing random thought of the day: Dolphins shed the entire outer layer of their skin every 2 hours.

8 Likes

Wow! My daughter is an artist. I would love for her to paint that!

1 Like

Sept. 10th mind blowing random thought of the day: A person in Sweden can be denied citizenship for being “too annoying.”

11 Likes

Just learned St Peter was the first Pope. I must have missed that day in catechism.
So I had to see who was second. St Linus
And third. St. Anacletus.
I’ll just stop there.
:pray:t2:

1 Like

What? Americans can’t be Swedish citizens?:astonished::astonished:

5 Likes

Sept. 11th mind blowing random thought of the day:Both of NASA’s Mars rovers were partially built using metal pieces from the fallen World Trade Center.

6 Likes

Sept. 13th mind blowing random thought of the day: Saturn’s rings span approx. 180,200 miles wide, but are only 32 to approx. 3,100 feet thick.

5 Likes

Some times u think about how when i use,i open up doors for other entities to control my mind an body.i understand they call the coke a controlled substance,but what is actually behind the wheelManeuvering the vessel.
This last relaspe came from months of fighting off the urges.an it was supposed to be fun.instead i ended up offending someone that I consider important to the future.an i dont really remember what i was doing.only know from wat the person started telling the days after.been clean since.
I believe in the Supernatural an often have Random thoughts about what I don’t understand.Are demons/falling angels the ones in control of the vessel when under the influence to a certain amount?Are they always there waiting for their moment to creep in,when the vessels host weakeneds its ability to fiend them off?

Sept. 14th mind blowing random thought of the day: Between 1996 and 2015, President Donald Trump co-owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA beauty pageants.

3 Likes

Sept. 15th mind blowing random thought of the day: There exists a Native American lake in Webster, Massachusetts named Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg, which translates from the Nipmuc Indian language to mean “you fish on your side, I fish on my side, and no on fishes in the middle.”

10 Likes

H e
O nly.
L eft.
Y ou.
B asic
I nstructions
B efore
L eaving
E arth

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to be sober.