Mind Blowing Random Thoughts #2

Sept. 20th mind blowing random thought of the day: Actor and singer Gene Autry is the only entertainer to have all 5 stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, one for each of radio, recording, motion pictures, television, and live theater performance.

5 Likes

Sept. 21st mind blowing random thought of the day: During the mummification process, Ancient Egyptians would use onions as false eyes for the deceased.

5 Likes

I bet that made them cry :sob:

5 Likes

Sept. 22nd mind blowing random thought of the day: “Shivviness” was a word used in 18th century Yorkshire to describe the uncomfortable feeling of wearing new underwear.

11 Likes

Isn’t Chumbawamba that hairy guy off Star Wars?

1 Like

Sept. 24th mind blowing random thought of the day: Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood was the first television show to feature a recurring black character with the casting of Officer Clemmons, played by gay actor Francois Clemmons.

9 Likes

And a Freeman of Vermont.

Sept. 26th mind blowing random thought of the day: Disney has its own governing program known as the Reedy Creek Planning and Development District for the sole purpose of keeping as few mosquitoes as possible in their park resorts.

7 Likes

Disney has some weird shit going on at their parks

2 Likes

They are profit driven. Mosquitoes are an annoyance. Its in Disney’s best interests to kill them off. In other words, don’t get on Disney’s bad side.

3 Likes

I believe their security has a sort of secret service branch too, but it’s been a while since I heard about that

2 Likes

If you leave your Apple Ear Buds. The latest version, in your pants pocket, by mistake, and your wife washed and dries them just charge them up and they’ll still work. :pray:

7 Likes

I think you mean if you leave your earbuds in your pocket by mistake. My spouse always does laundry like she’s on a mission - she’s bit doing it accidentally!

1 Like

I am strictly forbidden to touch the laundry. She calls it therapy.

2 Likes

It’s probably Disneyworld in Florida. The state bird of Florida is the mosquito!

3 Likes
6 Likes

I saw this. Pretty cool. I also saw this morning that the hubble telescope found an asteroid in the belt in our solar system that is roughly the size of West Virginia. It is almost entirely made up of Nickle and Iron and would be valued at around $10 Quintillion ($10,000,000,000,000,000,000.00).

4 Likes

That’s a lot of zeros! Like an impossible amount to put into context! Even with help I find a trillion hard to comprehend…

6 Likes

My 5 year old recently learned about the word googolplex. Hubby was playing “If I won a googolplex dollars” and he joked to little guy “I’d buy an island. Mum would probably buy Nova Scotia” and son says “I’ll buy the moon, and California so I can go to LEGO Land one day!” :joy: (he learned about it on some YouTube kids father & son show)

4 Likes

With that much money, you could definitely buy any of those things! :rofl:

3 Likes