Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

That’s the only thing I could think of is if a passenger got out and read braille. When cash is withdrawn how would they know the amount received? I wear glasses. I hope I never lose my sight. I can’t imagine.

There’s also a place where a person can hook up I guess earbuds on the drive thru atms. I think I’m gonna take a pair n hook em up next time I make a stop. It’ll b interesting to see if the machine “reads/talks” to me and tells me what 2do. Heh.

2 Likes

Ohhh, definitely let me know what happens when you do that. And I guess I never thought about the possibility of the amount of the withdrawal not being accurate…I hope that doesn’t happen often, same with the deposit amount. I’ve had friends who have deposited money and the ATM miscounted and credited the wrong amount to their account, $100 less :eyes:

Aug. 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: According to the U.S. News and World Report, Irene Triplett collects $73.13 every month for her deceased father’s military pension from his service in the Civil War, and has been doing so since 1938.

3 Likes

Both very solid points.

1 Like

@beyondmythoughts @SweetTea they also make this app where you can be eyes for the blind when they need assistance. https://www.bemyeyes.com
Its pretty cool and an easy way to get a good deed done for the day.

2 Likes

This is awesome, thank you :heart:️:heart:️

First night game at Wrigley Field, 8/8/88.

3 Likes

You know why rumble strips are on roads rite? So the blind can drive! Jk :rofl:

4 Likes

Aug. 9th mind blowing random thought of the day: Author of the book ‘Jaws’ Peter Benchley also worked as a speech writer for President Lyndon B. Johnson.

2 Likes

I.am.hollerin’.

1 Like

And the drunk too!

Aug. 10th mind blowing random thought of the day: According to the Guinness World Records, the oldest continuous national flag is that of Denmark’s, which has been in use since the 1370s.

2 Likes

Random thought…

I wonder if I’ve ever viewed all the possible times out of a 24 hour day, on some sort of clock, over the years. I think not, but idk.

2 Likes

Ohh…that’s interesting…I don’t think I have :thinking:

I often hope that when I get to heaven theres a logbook of all the random things that have happened to me. Like, this is where that toy you loved ended up after you moved. You took x number of steps total in your lifetime and this is a comparison to other people. You ate x number of bugs. Etc.

4 Likes

I don’t think I want to know how many bugs I’ve accidentally eaten…but I’d love to know other things…like how many times did I say thank you compared to how many opportunities presented themselves…I also like the steps…I’d love to know my number for that…or flights of stairs! Definitely so many random things you could reflect on

2 Likes

Being a former crackhead I’m quite sure that I have. I’ve also done a bunch of 24 hour car trips which would give me occasion to see the time very often

1 Like

Imma bout to watch the back of my eyelids. Sleepy at 935 on a Fridaynote. .Cant imagine 24 hour car trip. So that’s another mind blowing thought. Rad

1 Like

Excessive alcohol use is the fourth leading preventable cause of death in the United States.

1 Like

Killed my mom. Straight up killed her. Fell out. Suffocated. Blood alcohol of .46! Started drinking at 46. Dead at 57. And I’m the genius who thought it wouldn’t catch up to me. I will say tho, I didn’t drink for like 7 years after she died. Going for let’s say 50 years this time. Yup.

4 Likes