Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Lol… Totally can dig it…

Aug. 11th mind blowing random thought of the day: By licking a U.S. stamp, one consumes 1/10th of a calorie, but a British stamp is 5.9 calories per lick.

6 Likes

This is another interesting fact/observation. Individuals who are anorexic will commonly say that they wouldn’t lick stamps because they didn’t want the extra calories. Despite the calories being so minuscule.

2 Likes

Aug. 12th mind blowing random thought of the day: There exists a town in Texas called Ding Dong located in Bell County.

5 Likes

I’m sure you know this, but I recently discovered Boring, OR when I was driving to Trillium Lake lol

3 Likes

I ran across this a couple months back…

1 Like

Approximately 15% of the world’s German shepards are not dogs!

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I don’t even know what to say about that. When I lived in NC, I drove by a town called climax then drove by another town called horneytown…I thought those were strange :thinking:

3 Likes

Lol, yeah I’ve been through Climax b4, I have a cousin in high point. He had a shirt that said “climax, nc… where people come together”

@Englishd there are 2 towns in NC & SC along 95 called white rock and gold rock lol

1 Like

Had a friend from there. It’s the joke of the town obviously.

There’s a town in Ireland called Muff, it’s on the north coast and it has a diving club which is called…

1 Like

How awesome is this?

2 Likes

Um. Fakest of fake.

Cats sleep an average of 12-16 hours a day.

Also, there is a Facebook page you can follow called “Cats sleeping in awkward positions” chronicling their sleepventures.

6 Likes

Yes but wouldn’t it have been awesome

1 Like

id2k9nTD-445188238

8 Likes

In Beaver Colorado, there is a liquor store called “Beaver Liquors!” :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Aug. 13th mind blowing random thought of the day: According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the longest word in the English language is “pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis,” which is a type of lung disease.

I have seen people throw their arms up about this one, since medical terms are an amalgamation of other words smashed together.

According to other dictionary sources, the longest non medical, technical, or scientific word is Antidisestablishmentarianism

2 Likes

Mind blowing fact about moi…I sometimes wake myself up in the night/morning laughing out loud. Hasn’t happened much, but happened the other day again. Ever done that?

3 Likes

Mind blowing fact part 2 about me…

I accidentally started brushing my left lower teeth with Aspercream (like Bengay muscle relief stuff, but no smell), instead of toothpaste, this morning!

My mouth was numb for quite a while afterwards. Smdh. Classic maneuver for me tho…absolutely friggin’ classic.

7 Likes